Chisora talking a lot of smack in the sit down with Parker

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by XThe GreatestX, Sep 23, 2019.

1. CatchnShoot

CatchnShoot Black Leather Belt

Stop mentioning Fury until he fights a live body. He very nearly got stopped in his last fight against a no-hoper ffs.

You can believe Wilder would merc Ruiz, but until they get in the ring together it’s just a guess.

I hope they all fight each other.

Jonny Ninja likes this.
  2. Yacob

Yacob I love boxing

Fury just fought Wilder.

You guys have ADD.....

We can agree on hoping they all fight though

3. RDL81

RDL81 Blue Belt

wasn't the bite in vegas where he is in camp?

4. RDL81

RDL81 Blue Belt

Athenry04 likes this.
  5. vapor&dust

vapor&dust Yellow Card Yellow Card

Yeah I was wondering about that. We have poisonous spiders but it’s sorta rare to be bitten by one and they don’t cause serious illness. That’s why I don’t buy this spider story.

6. vapor&dust

vapor&dust Yellow Card Yellow Card

Damn if this is Parker....even if his name isn’t made public in NZ maybe it comes out on the US end according to the article he carried dirty cash to the US. Wonder what the FBI DEA knows.

If he suddenly leaves the US it’s probably him tbh out of fear of US law enforcement

7. Athenry04

Athenry04 Black Belt

He's tried twice but failed in the NZ supreme court to get a gagging order on this, and so the timing with the 'spider bite' is suss to say the least. I'm fairly sure it's him, but we'll see any day now.

Mr.Maelstrom likes this.
  8. Hagler

Hagler Man of wealth and taste

Many spiders from down under use PEDs, that's why they're that big. Fact.

Mr.Maelstrom, Jonny Ninja and RDL81 like this.
  9. CatchnShoot

I remember... and then he promptly signed with ESPN where there is no other HW talent so he could feast on the detritus of the division.

10. Boxiana

Boxiana Purple Belt

I object to your use of the phrase “down under” now that we have established that the World is flat.

11. Hagler

Hagler Man of wealth and taste

[​IMG]

12. Yacob

Yacob I love boxing

I'm not sure that's why he signed....more likely he just took the best deal $$$ wise

Fury is established enough to where he shouldn't be worried about the 0.....you keep the 0 in order to get where he is.....Then you cash in on huge fights

He's kind of stuck. Wilder is fucking around with 50 year old guys he already gave CTE to.....AJ/Ruiz are stuck together

After that there isn't much.....Dillian Whyte wouldn't have incentive to fight Fury, he already has that lottery ticket from WBC. He's basically in exact same spot as Fury.

I honestly don't know what you expect right now. Fury vs Chisora? Povetkin? Price(godforbid)?

The cupboard is pretty bare right now man

13. CatchnShoot

Now, yes, but at the time he signed with ESPN he had options available, and he chose the path of least resistance.
    That's NOT a champion's mindset that I can get behind.

14. GoldenAzazel

GoldenAzazel General Manager of PWD Platinum Member

15. Jonny Ninja

Jonny Ninja Black Belt

Fury stated that he was very unhappy with the decision (as most of us were) and wasn't prepared to give wilder and his team full control again at the rematch. Not sure how true this is but it definately seems feasible. And I can understand if that is really the case

Personally I don't give fury the same shit as wilder over his opponents because I do not consider him a champion. the guy retired and got busted. I don't consider him Lineal

Athenry04 likes this.
  16. Athenry04

Athenry04 Black Belt

Me neither, but looking at potential opponents having made his espn decision, there’s not much out there. He can’t fight del again, as the first two left little doubt, pulev seems content to step aside, Hunter is skilled but unknown etc. He needs a real fight next, it has to be wilder or aj(if he loses, which I don’t see, I think he wins comfortably against Ruiz ). Fury needs the challenge, we’ve seen it before , otherwise he’ll do what all Mancs do and get fucked up on beer and gear. Fury needs to feel the fear to be at his best. Cut aside, he needs a live body to get his momentum going again.

17. Athenry04

Athenry04 Black Belt

Also joyce- chisora is a top match up, tells us a lot about Joyce, as chisora is a nasty game gatekeeper.

Jonny Ninja and GoldenAzazel like this.
  18. Jonny Ninja

Jonny Ninja Black Belt

Haha yeah I’ve had quite a few nights out in Manchester back in the 90s and that’s absolutely true. Yous love to get on it!

You can look at his career to see that’s the case. He struggles with guys that he shouldn’t. I always had him beating wilder if they fought, but changed my tune for their fight due to his physical condition and how poor he looked against his 2 warm up fights
    From what I’ve seen Callum Smith is also similar. Looks distinctly average against average fighters. Put him in with a dangerous fighter and he’s 2 levels higher

I don’t think the rematch will happen tbh, and I think it will be the same reason as to why Joshua didn’t happen. Wilders team want full control

Mr.Maelstrom and Athenry04 like this.
  19. Jonny Ninja

Jonny Ninja Black Belt

Joyce Dubois and chisora would all be good fights. Personally I think Joyce has reached his level based on his last fight but it would be good to see Dubois in with either of those.

Athenry04 likes this.
  20. Koscheck619

Koscheck619 White Belt

He was really trying to claim that him getting slept by whyte is somehow better then Parker turning it on in the championship rounds lol