Chisora talking a lot of smack in the sit down with Parker

That’s pretty shocking coming from a soft-spoken, mild mannered guy like Chisora.

I think his gimmick is funny

The Chisora-Whyte interviews were always the funniest for me.

Chisora is going to get his ass beaten tho.

Can't watch right now. Did anyone get glassed is what I want to know?

Chisora only talks rough when Kubrat Pulev isn't around.

what smack did he talk exactly?

half of what he said was actually truthful, he chocked against Joshua and should have really gone for it...he barely eeked past Ruiz and some consider it a bit of a robbery(i havent seen it), and Whyte fell over against him because he was tired.

While i hope he gets his ass kicked, Chisora brings truth to the table sometimes that people dont like to hear...it wont stop him from getting his ass kicked though when these fight

Setting himself up for another one-sided beatdown

Sigh...

what smack did he talk exactly? half of what he said was actually truthful, he chocked against Joshua and should have really gone for it...he barely eeked past Ruiz and some consider it a bit of a robbery(i havent seen it), and Whyte fell over against him because he was tired.

- Since when is "barely eeking" past the #1 HW in the world an insult?
- I don't think he choked against AJ. It's much easier to say that now considering Ruiz beat him.
- Whyte was damn near stopped against Parker, regardless if he was tired or not. I actually thought Parker should have gotten the decision as well.

what smack did he talk exactly?

half of what he said was actually truthful, he chocked against Joshua and should have really gone for it...he barely eeked past Ruiz and some consider it a bit of a robbery(i havent seen it), and Whyte fell over against him because he was tired.

While i hope he gets his ass kicked, Chisora brings truth to the table sometimes that people dont like to hear...it wont stop him from getting his ass kicked though when these fight

What truth? Chisora is just a dumbass.
He's about as thoughtful and insightful as a goldfish... Probably less.

- Since when is "barely eeking" past the #1 HW in the world an insult?
- I don't think he choked against AJ. It's much easier to say that now considering Ruiz beat him.
- Whyte was damn near stopped against Parker, regardless if he was tired or not. I actually thought Parker should have gotten the decision as well.

I will give you the first bit, he got the decision against Ruiz....but other 2...naaaahhh

He choked in both fights, if he had been a lot more agressive he would have won those fights, but i dont think its in his makeup

Parker is going to KO Chisora.

poor del boy definitely wont be co main event now

Rumours about big time drug trafficking in nz about to hit the fan.

Back