Chisora kinda loses it at the presser today

Chisora s a fucking Clown. Honestly, He didn’t have to sign the contract... like it’s a big surprise he’s not the headliner. Get fucked.
Was

The Prograis fight is a MUCH better fight as well, since Chisora getting his shit pushed in is a foregone conclusion.

The time to winge was in contract negotiations, not in the fucking presser. If I’m Hearn, I never offer this cringy fat fuck another fight.

I think anyone dealing with Del Boy accepts that he’s a fckin nutter. It’s one of the reasons why he’s popular. Hearn is probably used to it. David haye was a bit lost for words but put it down to chisora being Chisora!

He’ll give his all in the fight as he always does. Still gonna be a wide UD for Parker

Parker’s team have supported what Del Boy said as well. They are all deluded. It’s just Del Boy is the only one likely to spit his dummy out

I heard today that when Chisora/parker signed the contract they were headlining and the Prograis/Taylor has been added after.....certainly would explain yesterdays presser

I heard today that when Chisora/parker signed the contract they were headlining and the Prograis/Taylor has been added after.....certainly would explain yesterdays presser
Interesting

But if that was the case, Derek should have just said it

Is David Haye his manager or something? He acted clueless so i don't know

Whyte was on a 7 fight win streak, seen as the No 1 contender to Wilder in the public's eyes, and had that win over Chisora, and then Parker was a world champion a fight ago. Definitely not mid tier. That card was also way more stacked with fights like Chisora v Takam, Katie Taylor v Connor for 2 world titles, Buatsi, etc.
That stadium will be full because of prker vs chisora

I am not sure there is any logical way to dispute that. 80-90% will be there for that fight

Not taylor-regis. Thus i can understand chisora’s frustration

Why do people like someone who will fight anyone, try as hard as fuck and always throw leather, and has heart for days.....

I'm not sure.....maybe you can figure that one out
except he comes off lame as fuck and losses. meh

Interesting

In an in interview with Hearn after he was saying the Chisora/Parker was the co main event and that Chisora promoter (haye?) knew that but maybe Chisora didn't.

Interesting

Yeah weirdly Haye is his manager now! I think he was lost for words and didn't really know what to say

That stadium will be full because of prker vs chisora

I am not sure there is any logical way to dispute that. 80-90% will be there for that fight

Not taylor-regis. Thus i can understand chisora’s frustration

they will be a lot of scots there for Taylor so it won't be that wide, but I've no doubt parker/chisora will shift the majority of the tickets. Id put money on it, especially with it being in London

Majority of the people going are casuals. They will be going to London for a big day out, have lots of beers and lines before going into the O2, then a few more overpriced beers and a cheeky line, then off out for more beers and coke.

The boxing is part of a night out and they want to see a big guy steaming forward. They don't care about some itty bitty, highly skilled athletes they've never heard of.

I like how Hearn passed it on to Sauerland who passed it to Taylor. Kalle must have been freaking out, coked out of his face like always and having Del Boy telling him to fuck off.

Yeah that pretty much sums up most of the punters going to this fight. Its sad really as personally the Taylor vs Prograis fight is probably my favourite fight of the year.

Wtf is going on with Kalles accent. he sounds as London as I do. What part of Germany do they speak like that lol

In an in interview with Hearn after he was saying the Chisora/Parker was the co main event and that Chisora promoter (haye?) knew that but maybe Chisora didn't.
Yeah weirdly Haye is his manager now! I think he was lost for words and didn't really know what to say
I didn't know Haye was going into that area of the business....it could potentially be a good thing in my opinion

But he definitely looked like a rookie here though either way haha

There is a great interview with Hearn after the press conference...

Why do people like someone who will fight anyone, try as hard as fuck and always throw leather, and has heart for days.....

These are called MMA fans. There are plenty of boxers with these qualities who are also good boxers. Chisora isn't one of them.

Say what you want about him, but Dereck gets people talking. Normally nobody would talk about that press conference. That's why Eddie Hearn was smirking like a retard the whole time.

Yeah that pretty much sums up most of the punters going to this fight. Its sad really as personally the Taylor vs Prograis fight is probably my favourite fight of the year.

Wtf is going on with Kalles accent. he sounds as London as I do. What part of Germany do they speak like that lol

Kalle has gone from well spoken, good German boy, to faux Cockney Lock Stock in a few years.

I like Kalle, but he is a pretty confusing guy. When I want to cheer myself up, I type in, "Kalle Sauerland coke", into YouTube and there's loads of results.

Here he is after the press conference. Look at him coked out of his face. This isn't a McGregor is he isn't he, he's always smashed.

Lived in London since he was two years old, grew up and went to school there and studied there.

Last edited:
This cat looks like chisora

Back