Chisora kinda loses it at the presser today

You kinda get it?

In what universe is Derrick Chisora headlining over Regis Progais?

He's just another bum who thinks he's amazing because a couple famous fighters kicked the shit out of him imo

Journeymen don't headline cards.

Chisora is right in the sense that he’s the one (or at least in the fight) that most people will be going / paying to see.

I didn’t think he lost it at all. He just made Kalle and (to a lesser extent) Eddie feel uncomfortable. No harm in that if it improves his payout.

When Derek loses it, things start flying.

Chisora is deluded, but he wouldn't be as popular if he wasn't lol

You kinda get it?

In what universe is Derrick Chisora headlining over Regis Progais?

He's just another bum who thinks he's amazing because a couple famous fighters kicked the shit out of him imo
Meh. The stadium will be full because of him vs parker.

I guess if that bothers you so be it. But you think those brits are coming to see Regis Prograis? lol

Chisora is right in the sense that he’s the one (or at least in the fight) that most people will be going / paying to see.

I didn’t think he lost it at all. He just made Kalle and (to a lesser extent) Eddie feel uncomfortable. No harm in that if it improves his payout.

When Derek loses it, things start flying.
He's not as big of a part of the card as he thinks. Sure the o2 wouldn't be a sell out by just having the main event, but Chisora ain't selling out the o2 on his own either. #11 v #12 with 0 titles on the line is never gonna be headlining over #2 v #3 for 2 world titles.

I think Hearn has been pretty good to Chisora, giving him all these opportunities at great fights, that also keep him in the mix of contenders.

He's not as big of a part of the card as he thinks. Sure the o2 wouldn't be a sell out by just having the main event, but Chisora ain't selling out the o2 on his own either. #11 v #12 with 0 titles on the line is never gonna be headlining over #2 v #3 for 2 world titles.

I think Hearn has been pretty good to Chisora, giving him all these opportunities at great fights, that also keep him in the mix of contenders.
no? didn't chisora-whyte 2 sell out pretty easy?

jeez guys I am not even a chisora fan but I can see where he is coming from at least lol

If iw as his promoter, i would tell Chisora to fuck off and go and be a punchbag for someone elses stable of fighters.

Chisora is fucking shit, and doesnt have one decent win on his record, he's a fucking punchbag for heavyweights who can fight

Meh. The stadium will be full because of him vs parker.

I guess if that bothers you so be it. But you think those brits are coming to see Regis Prograis? lol
Parker maybe....Chisora is Joseph's punching bag

Fair point on Progais not yet being a draw over there.....but isn't his opponent from over there? So it goes both ways

Parker maybe....Chisora is Joseph's punching bag

Fair point on Progais not yet being a draw over there.....but isn't his opponent from over there? So it goes both ways
sure. Parker will probably win.

But why are we pretending like Chisora isn't popular in the UK? Him vs Whyte in their second fight sold out the 02 pretty easily.

He is the star on the card. yeah he is a mid level heavyweight but thats British boxing fans for you. For god sakes they supported Tony Bellew at one point who was as mediocre a championship fighter as I have ever seen.

He is the star on the card. The people will come to see him vs parker. I totally understand why he would want to be the main event as a result.

no? didn't chisora-whyte 2 sell out pretty easy?
Do you not understand the difference between Whyte and Parker? It's pretty clear to see why that fight had so much hype behind it.

Whyte is/was a well known and loved British boxer, same with Chisora. You're marketing to a British audience, so it's obviously gonna sell better. Whyte is also ranked way higher than Parker and is on a massive win streak, whereas Parker has suffered two losses to Whyte and AJ, and hasn't beaten anybody of note since. Lastly there's also the hype and promise of an amazing fight that it brought over from the first fight.

If iw as his promoter, i would tell Chisora to fuck off and go and be a punchbag for someone elses stable of fighters.

Chisora is fucking shit, and doesnt have one decent win on his record, he's a fucking punchbag for heavyweights who can fight
That's a bit harsh lol he has plenty of decent wins on his record.

Do you not understand the difference between Whyte and Parker? It's pretty clear to see why that fight had so much hype behind it.

Whyte is/was a well known and loved British boxer, same with Chisora. You're marketing to a British audience, so it's obviously gonna sell better. Whyte is also ranked way higher than Parker and is on a massive win streak, whereas Parker has suffered two losses to Whyte and AJ, and hasn't beaten anybody of note since. Lastly there's also the hype and promise of an amazing fight that it brought over from the first fight.
This is all true. Doesn’t really change my point tbh.

The o2 will sell out because people will want to see chisora/parker. Not prograis/taylor

This is all true. Doesn’t really change my point tbh.

The o2 will sell out because people will want to see chisora/parker. Not prograis/taylor
If the card was the same without the Taylor fight, it wouldn't sell out either.

Hmmm. Im not so sure about that tbh. British fans are weird in who they support
You think a card consisting of a mid tier HW fight, Lee Selby, and Lawrence Okolie would sell out 20k seats? C'mon, dude.

You think a card consisting of a mid tier HW fight, Lee Selby, and Lawrence Okolie would sell out 20k seats? C'mon, dude.
How did whyte-parker do? At that point whyte was pretty mid tier wasn’t he?

Also like i keep saying, brits are strange with who they will support. Eubank jr vs degale two mid tier super middleweights was close to a sell out no too long ago for goodness sakes and they both suck

Back