Chirs Arreola vs Manuel Quezada

Lopez Cordova was a great fight. Hated the point deduction, BUT I don't think it would made a difference. Lopez was up by two rounds before the point.

Yea that was a great fight.. Would have liked to see a replay on a couple of those body shots that Cordova landed. One landed on the side on the belt but a couple rounds earlier he landed a body shot that they didn't show a replay of that looked pretty good even though the ref gave Lopez a few seconds to walk it off.

Well did yall hear why the point was taken away from Cordova.

They said that in Cali that if fighter A hits Fighter B with a low blow and Fighter B needs time to recover(5 mins), then a point must automatically be taken away from fighter A.

I had never heard this but that is what Atlas was saying at the end of the fight. Which I think is a dumb ass rule.

WTF is Arreola's problem? Why can't he drop 25 lbs? He is god damn professional, and what is with the stiff arm pushing punches he throws?

Yea that was a great fight.. Would have liked to see a replay on a couple of those body shots that Cordova landed. One landed on the side on the belt but a couple rounds earlier he landed a body shot that they didn't show a replay of that looked pretty good even though the ref gave Lopez a few seconds to walk it off.

Those body shots were deep... Definitely an entertaining fight. They got pretty brutal. It was worth having to watch the arreola suckfest.

WTF is Arreola's problem? Why can't he drop 25 lbs? He is god damn professional, and what is with the stiff arm pushing punches he throws?

His trainer said that in his previous fight against Tomasz Adamek that he missed weeks of his training camp.

Back