Chirs Arreola vs Manuel Quezada

TheRatman

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know that Dawson is fighting Pascal this weekend but this is going to be the fight to watch. Two big ass Mexicans fighting like Mexicans fight. Arreola is one of my Fav. fighters right now and has never been in a bad fight. The guy is all heart, very limited skill but he is made for the boxing HW div. I can't wait for this fight on friday night on ESPN.

Last edited:
Wonder how heavy "Nipples" is gonna be for this fight?

I knew Arreola would settle into a role as a headliner on Friday Night Fights one day.

^^^Damn

I remember Walker Knocked Arreola down and had him hurt in there fight. Quezada is a live dog in this one.

Arreola has to win decisively or it's over for him.

This should be good.
But, I get the feeling that Gavern really earned a shot to headline ESPN FNF.

Dam Chris is still heavy. All that talk about not missing more then 2 days of training and still wieghts 256 lbs. I thought with him taking his training serious we would see him at around 240lbs. Oh well I still hope he wins by KO.

Arreola weighed in at 256 lb, the third heaviest of his career, while his former sparring partner Quezada tipped the scales at a fleshy 228 lb. for their ESPN2 Friday Night Fights main event, which airs live from the Citizens Business Bank Center in Ontario, California (Friday, 9PM ET/6PM local time).

81210quezada004.jpg

He looks to be in shape in that pic. I wonder how come he still heavy?

Also, he gonna smash that fool. I guess 2nd KO.

Last edited:
Tennis isn't even close to being finished, how do they schedule it so poorly. This happened already this month.

fucking tennis. and the announcers are talking about boxing weight divisions lol.

espn deportes is previewing fights coming up in the next months.

Can't wait to see Chris smash this dude.

And this fucking website is pissing me off today.

teh fuk ESPN? i hate tennis, then you tell me to stream it on ESPN3 and its not even streaming! assholes

Back