Chipotle is out of lettuce

never ate there, and after the stories, i dont want to

I remember Chipotle used to have that lime flavor in the rice, the salsas were bursting with flavor, and everything tasted so tender. Now, there's no flavor in anything and all the meat is dry like cardboard. What happened to Chipotle? Seriously, what changed, what are they doing differently now?

oh snap. You're right about that lime flavor in the rice. It's no longer there!

I had no idea there was this much hate for Chipotle! I LOVE that place.

Towards the end of March when I started ordering takeout again, Chipotle was my go to place. Morale in the household had never been higher!

with their history of food poisoning it is probably better that they dont have lettuce.

You get lettuce at chipotle?

Are you TRYING to get norovirus?

Because that's how you get norovirus.
iirc they were also giving people e.coli and salmonella from their tomatoes and lettuce. really agressive strains of those virus/bacteria.

Chipotle sucks, they used to be amazing, but are garbage now they use tough steak and only put a little meat in their bowls.
I rather buy a Pollo Bowl from El Pollo Loco or Rubios burritos.
pollo loco is half assing their burritos and tacos al carbon now those used to be fresh AF now they are soggy. covid also made them get rid of the salsa bar.

pollo loco is half assing their burritos and tacos al carbon now those used to be fresh AF now they are soggy. covid also made them get rid of the salsa bar.
You gotta go to the right Pollo Locos, I know what you mean I went to pollo loco at some place on the way and they were becoming like subway straight skimpy on the meat. The one I go to though they always pack the bowels with chicken and beans, and yeah I used to love getting a grip of salsa because Id uses the salsa all through the week with my omelettes in the morning lol.

You just gotta find the right one, but yeah with Covid they really skimpy man, but man the pollo burrito is no joke when you hungry on the road and pull up and order one those bad boys are satisfying. Now the burrito became tiny lol, I remember when buying them precovid they used to be way bigger and had a lot of chicken.

anothere pet peeve is when they do the burritos at any joint and they put the meat on one end only wtf is that? spread the meat across the burritos one has all the meat I hate that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back