Chinzo Machida Hopes To Join Lyoto in the UFC After a Win Tonight at RFA!!

If he wins he'll be 3-2.. fucking pass. Might as well sign Mark Hughes, Lance Evans and Reagan Penn while we're at it.

If he wins he'll be 3-2.. fucking pass. Might as well sign Mark Hughes, Lance Evans and Reagan Penn while we're at it.
LOL, so negative but this made me laugh my ass off.

I'm glad for Chinzo, and Imma let him finish, but for reals, the entire Machida family needs to start gettin' busy and producing a litter of Machida sons and daughters to train from childhood into the next generation of karate style MMA champions.

And thus, the Machida Era continues for many years to come.

The UFC has signed a bunch of fucking cans in the past. Who gives a shit if put Chinzo on the prelims and pay him 2 grand to fight. Stop being such a little baby.

I'm glad for Chinzo, and Imma let him finish, but for reals, the entire Machida family needs to start gettin' busy and producing a litter of Machida sons and daughters to train from childhood into the next generation of karate style MMA champions.
Well Chinzo doesn't have any sons. He just has a daughter lol.

But Lyoto has two sons, they are just little baby dragons right now, but maybe one day they will be some killers.

Machida's son vs Vitor's son at catchweight in twelve years.

Way too old...Especially in the division he competes in.

Chinzo is dominating!!!

Keep me updated, don't have the channel. Opponent appears to have amateur youtube fights recorded by his girlfriend. Won't stop screaming "dimmooooo" obnoxiously. Half want Chinzo to win because I am hoping she will record a video of her own devastation.

Chinzo needs to work his TDD a little bit. But he looks strong and elusive on the feet.

Back