Chinzo Machida Hopes To Join Lyoto in the UFC After a Win Tonight at RFA!!

dang I remember watching that knee... fucking brutal

Machida Karate!

I sure hope so. He is quite old already (30+) but in 'fighting age' (so to say) he is very fresh and his style is very unique.

I sure hope so. He is quite old already (30+) but in 'fighting age' (so to say) he is very fresh and his style is very unique.
I'm glad he said he wants to fight into his forties. It doesn't seem like he has a lot of wear and tear at all. Maybe he could be a contender one day. It's hard to tell.

37 years old, damn. Should have done this 10 years ago Chinzo

How many times has Chinzo fought? 5 times. He should still be in great shape for a 37 year old.

37 years old, damn. Should have done this 10 years ago Chinzo
He would have started sooner but he said he was number 2 in the world with his karate tournaments. But he put karate behind him a year or two ago and has been completely focused on MMA ever since. He is a brown belt in BJJ now under the Gracie's and he has been working on wrestling at Black House for awhile now.

Didn't look too old when he flying knee'd Brian into next month. He'll be fine.

I think I may actually watch this card. There are some decent matchups on the card. I may have bellator on one screen and RFA on the other.

I think I may actually watch this card. There are some decent matchups on the card. I may have bellator on one screen and RFA on the other.
The main event is Kevin Casey vs Sanchez I think? I'm excited for RFA. Maybe I'll watch Bellator too just for the hell of it.

Edit: Holy shit Sokodjou is fighting for Bellator tonight. I'm definetly checking it out.

He's Lyoto's older brother.

But he's not as good of a fighter. Kind of like Ninja to Shogun.

Anyone have a gif of that flying knee?

I'm glad for Chinzo, and Imma let him finish, but for reals, the entire Machida family needs to start gettin' busy and producing a litter of Machida sons and daughters to train from childhood into the next generation of karate style MMA champions.

Back