Chinese woman’s unbelievable make-up transformation

LOL

Everyone knows thats fake, right? Its not the same person. Its shockingly obvious.

How did she change the entire shape of her nose, lips and eyes? I'd be more prone to believe this video if they showed that instead of jump cutting.

I never liked make up, cause it just hides the real them. My wife doesn’t wear make up at all, so when it’s time to go somewhere i don’t have to wait, we just go.

There was a girl I pined for in high school until one day I saw her without makeup and had no idea who she was. That changed my perspective on a lot of things that day.
The irony that the most beautiful girls in the school are actually the ones who wear no makeup and manage tk look pretty cute in comparison to the ones who won't leave home without it.

LOL
Everyone knows thats fake, right? Its not the same person. Its shockingly obvious.

Thats what I thought until 0:55 when she scrapes the thick plaster off her real nose ugh.

Bitches wonder why dudes don't trust them
Kvbi4wG.jpg

My girlfriend and stepmom are Filipino.... they look nothing alike at all

Honestly she looks best before the tape goes on just with conventional makeup, after that she shifts towards freaky doll like looks.

Back