Chinese woman’s unbelievable make-up transformation

All fun and games until those teeth come out to play.

dracula.jpg

She had some type of flexible tape that she put on her nose, eyelids, and neck

I don't get how their eyes are wide open with make up but all squinty without.

Last edited:
There was a girl I pined for in high school until one day I saw her without makeup and had no idea who she was. That changed my perspective on a lot of things that day.

That's false advertisement for your genes.

If you end up marrying her, can you file for divorce on the grounds that you have been defrauded?

slide_243135_1338065_free-copy.jpg

We have illusionists walking among us!

Well I really don’t give a shit as long as she keeps the mask on while we fuck. I’ll leave before the morning anyway.

If you end up marrying her, can you file for divorce on the grounds that you have been defrauded?
Yap, there was some Asian guy who divorced his wife after he found out she had plenty beauty operations cause their children were ugly af and sued her.

Yap, there was some Asian guy who divorced his wife after he found out she had plenty beauty operations cause their children were ugly af and sued her.

That story turned out to be fake and a marketing ploy. The model that played the woman however has had issues finding work in China because so many people believed it to be true

Best horror movie I’ve seen all year.

That actually never happened. I think the woman is from Taiwan and it actually hurt her career

Well here’s my Chinese fiancée.

No make up required.

Well, not put on with a trowel anyway.

5EFC710B-3FE4-4E72-9035-3942DFDB5C36.jpeg

Last edited:
Back