Chinese woman’s unbelievable make-up transformation

I'm not a big fan of make up, natural pretty girls FTW

Go out drinking. See this hot anime looking asian gal. <{jackyeah}>

Get more drunk. Finally go and talk to her and convince her to go back to her place<GinJuice><{1-69}>

insert black out sex {<tongue}<14>

wake up the next day to her true self <NotListening>

Still wood before or after because she's talented

Are all Asian women secretly ugly???

[<taker1}

Jesus christ.
I once knew this chick who was super hot and I tried really hard to get with her to no avail. One day I ran into her and she had changed her make up so it took me awhile to recognize it was the same person. She looked nowhere near as hot and it made me wonder why I tried so hard to get with this girl. Lesson is, a lot of hot chicks are mostly make up and surgery.

I’ve been seeing a lot of these on instagram. Taping their skin and adding some kind of plaster? To their nose seems like a common thing among them. Wild.

At least it's a girl. If they had the same genitals as you.. damn!

Is that makeup water proof? If not, everyone should suggest going swimming as a first date. Dunk her under the water and see if her face melts.

That's soooooooo fake. Look at the bridge of the first girls nose at :10. It gets slimmer and longer when it cuts to another shot. Makeup dont do that.

She needs to fix those snaggletooth looking chompers before anything else

I don't get how their eyes are wide open with make up but all squinty without.

Is that makeup water proof? If not, everyone should suggest going swimming as a first date. Dunk her under the water and see if her face melts.

haha, that's great.

No amount of makeup is going to help that fucked up grill she has.

Hence, the bravery of posting without make up for these trailblazing young women out there.

Pioneers of the free world.

Back