International Chinese State Media: Australia is gum stuck to China's shoe

UPDATE
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05...world-health-assembly-china-covid-19/12256910

Coalition of 62 countries backs joint Australian, EU push for independent inquiry into coronavirus outbreak

A coalition of 62 countries has backed a joint Australian and European Union push for an independent inquiry into the coronavirus outbreak ahead of a crucial World Health Assembly (WHA) meeting on Monday in Geneva.

Australia was the first nation to call for an independent inquiry into how the coronavirus started.

That drew furious condemnation from Beijing, which accused Australia of launching a political attack on China. But international support for the idea has been steadily growing.H

Holy shit, even Russia is onboard !!

As of Sunday evening, Canberra time, 62 nations — including Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Turkey, Russia, South Africa and the United Kingdom — had backed the motion.

China is an essential partner to Russia in terms of trade and Russia knows that China needs them too.

I see this more as Putin trying to get more levarage, which still better than just being a tottal China shill.

Australia has said they'll sell some of their goods to other countries instead of China. However i believe China will threaten any other country who says they'll buy the stuff China used to buy from us.

Australia has said they'll sell some of their goods to other countries instead of China. However i believe China will threaten any other country who says they'll buy the stuff China used to buy from us.

In that case Aust should try selling it to India & Russia and see China threatening them. Sitting back with the popcorn

In that case Aust should try selling it to India & Russia and see China threatening them. Sitting back with the popcorn

Toffee flavour for me, please. I'll bring the beer and hotdogs:)

theres been a slight australia vs china quarrel going on for some time, simmering in the background.

chinas issue is the big mining companies ie they can set the price. the issue is china wants its own supplies hence why africa is looking attractive for them. they basically want to decouple from australia and they have been commenting on it for quite some time. prior to covid i recall they werent allowing coal barges to unload, im not sure what eventuated yet as you can see the relationship has gone sour. they have just recently put tarriffs on barley. i do wonder if your BHP's, glencores or rio tintos are starting too see their own demise.

Last edited:
the reason why we won in WW2 was logistics. we had the supply chain to support our troops and our allies.

going to a conventional war with china will be a logistics nightmare. bottom line is they have the home court advantage, so they can fight at a snails pace and would win in the long run.
the advantage we would have is that our troops and pilots are seasoned and proficient. the only experience their troops have is beating up their own people, muslim uighurs, tibetan monks, and smashing fishing boats in the south china sea

So use nukes and bio weapons. First strike make it decapitating

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decapitation_strike

Back