Chinese scientists one step closer to curing manletism

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A Chinese scientist’s claim that he has created the world’s first genetically edited babies has prompted global outcry and an investigation by Chinese health authorities.

In a video posted on Sunday, university professor He Jiankui announced the birth of twin girls whose DNA had been edited to prevent HIV infection. He said the twins’ DNA was modified using CRISPR-Cas9, a technique that allows scientists to remove and replace a strand with pinpoint precision.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-inquiry-into-worlds-first-gene-edited-babies

China has created the first gene edited baby. This is potentially huge news that has mostly missed the headlines here in the U.S. What are your thoughts?

Gattaca here we come.

How does this help the scourge of sherdogs rampant manletism?

Did he not read this?
https://www.sciencealert.com/crispr...mutations-genetic-damage-target-deletion-site

It says that Crispr might be causing significant genetic mutations after all.

"A systematic investigation of CRISPR/Cas9 genome editing in mouse and human cells has discovered that the technique appears to frequently cause extensive mutations and genetic damage that the researchers say wouldn't be detected by existing DNA tests."

It's almost like 99.99999% of all observed genetic mutations prove detrimental to the organism.

CGLzucSWQAEeup5.png

w00t time for some biologically engineered super-soldiers and a return to germ warfare!

You do not seem to understand the Chinese mindset.

This will be used to create lesser men so manlets can rule them easier.

Great news. I hope they genetically engineer the first UFC Chinese Champion. Truthfully one day I feel like we will see it happen with a genetically engineered human.

They will secretly be working on endowing Chinese male babies with large endowments. In a few generations everyone will be wondering how China leads the world in endowments.

You heard it here first folks !

Last edited:
Chinese finna be Hung Lo in every way

Too bad for ypipo

I am heavily in favor of that.
As someone that has been genetically engineered to the highest human standard by evolution.
I think it is unfair to withhold that from other people. It's not your guy's fault you are inferior.
Evolotuion just favors the strong.

They should start by editing the ugly gene.

Back