Chinese parents abandon children at airport suspected of Coronavirus

fucking communists pieces of shit, this is what communism does to people, fucking commies

There is no morality there, life has zero value...is this surprising?

Damn, them parents ain't shit.

Dont fucking have children if you're not going to care support and provide for them.

All of you are gullible retards and racists just so you know

"Both children were later allowed to board the flight - which ended up being delayed for more than three hours - but were seated at the front of the cabin after several passengers expressed concern about being close to the sick boy."

Maybe try reading and not believing whatever you are told like children

people who abandon their children are lowest of the low

"Both children were later allowed to board the flight - which ended up being delayed for more than three hours - but were seated at the front of the cabin after several passengers expressed concern about being close to the sick boy."

I thought so too that the news headline was bait topic since the parents were protesting about the airport not letting their kids in and disappeared for awhile only to have the airline finally letting the kids in. The mistake they made was not having someone to supervise the kids when they were meeting up with the airport staff somewhere privately

Seems like the parents were willing to leave their kids though, what am I missing?

Honestly, this story doesn't make much sense. The writer seems confused, or at least they confused what took place.

Seems like the parents were willing to leave their kids though, what am I missing?

Honestly, this story doesn't make much sense. The writer seems confused, or at least they confused what took place.

Yes but to speak management somewhere else hence why they disappeared for a while. It didn't make sense to suddenly leave them after they were making a scene for a few hours of the airport not letting their kids in.

Yes but to speak management somewhere else hence why they disappeared for a while. It didn't make sense to suddenly leave them after they were making a scene for a few hours of the airport not letting their kids in.
This is the part that makes it confusing:

"But incredibly once employees relented, they proceeded to board the plane without their son and daughter.

The passenger said: “At last, workers let the adults onto the plane,” before the eyewitness added the children were left on their own in the airport."

Makes it seem like they told them they could take the kids, but the parents were like "Nah, we're good"...which makes no sense

891.jpg

This kind of shit character is why there are carcinogens contaminating blood pressure meds. They lack the Japanese samurai code of honor.

The strength, the strength, to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men then our troubles here would be over very quickly.

This kind of shit character is why there are carcinogens contaminating blood pressure meds. They lack the Japanese samurai code of honor.

The Japanese aren’t saints. Samurais were known to betray their lords, switch sides, etc. Daimyos also has some who were pedophiles.

Culturally, they can be very backwards.

I do that at walmart and my kids aren't even sick.

Back