Chinese Nurse forced to have sex with boss, chopped him to pieces, flushed pieces

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.tim...ks-his-body-parts-before-flushing-them/677846

d31b2b50-1e67-11eb-bffd-d2b0b678f7fd

Guess there’s two sides to every story.

This guys sounds like an asshole of a boss.

This is the plot of Horrible bosses.

The only problem is that she’s facing the death penalty: she’s in China. She should have just quit.

Doesn't matter, had sex:)

"You get what you get
And you dont get upset"

- Famous School Teacher Proverb

this chick sounds like a real piece of crap she borrowed money for degenerate gambling addiction then agreed to de facto prostitution to pay it off and then murdered and dismembered a guy I can't feel one bit sorry for her.

"The nurse had borrowed money from the doctor to fuel her gambling addiction"
I knew when I clicked on the thread the title would be a lie, and that in fact she wasn't "forced" to have sex with him at all.

Thanks for sparing me from clicking the link to confirm.

I love human interest stories out of China almost as much as the American gossip about the Chinese. They're like Confucian allegories. Or confusing. My spelling lol

I knew when I clicked on the thread the title would be a lie, and that in fact she wasn't "forced" to have sex with him at all.

Thanks for sparing me from clicking the link to confirm.

Yea, OP's white knighting a degenerate, homicidal, hooker who thought she could take the easy way out in life until it caught up to her.

Michael Jackson doesn't tee hee.
<DisgustingHHH>
He HEE-hees. And sometimes HOOOs.

Seems like there are a lot better ways to dispose of a body than trying to flush it down a toilet.
I mean, if you get it to all go down somehow and then clean insanely well *shrugs*

Hee hee had it coming.

it’s hard to flush a mon down the toilet.

She wasn’t a smooth criminal; him telling her to beat it was bad, and there’s other ways to get a pretty young thing, but as usual the entire case isn’t black and white. The story sounds like it would make a good thriller.

Cecil Peoples scored it 30-27 for her boss
Well the first two rounds were all sex he wanted and she didn’t, so even though most would have the third a 10-8 against him, I can see that score.

Back