Chinese Moving To Australia

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
I posted about this in the past as new immigration laws make it harder to move to the US.

Only the most elite an people with the least problems can move to the states. Now Australia is growing in popularity with Chinese billionaire class.

Laws in states needed to be updated to avoid questionable people an deals. Now due to location an climate makes Australia a target with the wealthiest Chinese.

The issue is they just don't buy one house many like this woman acquire tons of land an houses driving the market upwards.

Something very similar to what happened in Southern California. Growing disparity of wealth has driven out many out of the nicest markets. This is causing local population to want action to address this issue.

The Chinese aren't responsible for the "Housing Crisis", although that certainly won't help.

The Chinese aren't responsible for the "Housing Crisis", although that certainly won't help.
I agree somewhat but this one woman acquired 3 billion worth of properties around Sidney. This is just going to cause all kinds of problems with property prices.

They'll keep the customs officers nice and busy with all the weird shit they'll bring in

When the Government actually helps facilitate their dodgy dealings then why not.

I agree somewhat but this one woman acquired 3 billion worth of properties around Sidney. This is just going to cause all kinds of problems with property prices.

Oh it'll certainly add to it, but the fact that this show didn't even mention the overwhelming amount of "Mum and Pop" investors in Australia and their role in Australian housing prices with falling interest rates since the early 2000s, says it all. There's not a media outlet in Australia that doesn't know what they are doing when it comes to "Asian Invasion" stories, and who/what they appeal to.
"Sunday Night" is really not investigative journalism whatever they purport to be. Closer to "A Current Affair" or "Today Tonight" in terms of Australian media. They also have quite a history of shameless cross promotion as opposed to actual investigation (see their reports on the "Paleo Diet").

In terms of trends, the episode is also almost a year old, and well outdated given the shift in regulation.

Australia has decent size overseas chinese community for a while now. According to wiki its over 1 mil.

But Aussies better keep their dogs inside.

blame all Asian people, they're all billionaires or related to one, and they all look alike, let's put them all in internment camps, to stop their invasion of White lands. Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Arabs, and anything in between must ban together to stop Asian oppression.

we're not here to take part... we're here to take over..

I live in Summerlin in Las Vegas. They're doing the same shit over here.

Can we go over to China and buy RE there? I actually have relatives in HK in the RE business. I lost touch with them as a teen though.

I live in Summerlin in Las Vegas. They're doing the same shit over here.

Because of tightening regulations it's harder now for them to move to the US there is still plenty very rich but mostly the highest income earners and most connected. There used to be a time like 5 to 10 years ago a 1/2 million dollar business investment would get your foot in the door now due to changes in regulation it's not that easy as it was at one time. Many business developers from the US travel to China to meet with these specific people to talk over making sizable think many millions to billions to gain access. New York and LA is covered with this investment places like Empire State building to a number of towers and properties in Southern California. Still these very high net worth people will find a way to gain access while retaining their connection to China. They like the climate and western culture"IE image" for the most part.

From a geopolitical perspective, it makes sense for the Chinese to take over Australia. It's even somewhat inevitable that the East will be theirs and Russias, which is why the U.S. has been investing so much money in the region in order to counterbalance that ever since WWII.

Can we go over to China and buy RE there? I actually have relatives in HK in the RE business. I lost touch with them as a teen though.

If you're a resident. I'm not sure if there's any loopholes for property investment.

blame all Asian people, they're all billionaires or related to one, and they all look alike, let's put them all in internment camps, to stop their invasion of White lands. Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Arabs, and anything in between must ban together to stop Asian oppression.
Arabs?

Ar·ab
erəb/
noun
plural noun: Arabs
a member of a Semitic people, originally from the Arabian peninsula and neighboring territories, inhabiting much of the Middle East and North Africa.

Arabs - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs
Arab identity is defined independently of religious identity, and pre-dates the spread of Islam, with historically attested Arab Christian kingdoms and Arab Jewish tribes. Today, however, most Arabs are Muslim, with a minority adhering to other faiths, largely Christianity, but also Druze and Bah

Back