Media Chinese MMA fighter exposes TMA frauds

This is the main reason China will be resistant to MMA, tho it is the largest market in the world. There is so much pride over bogus martial arts over there. Go out in the morning and you will see tens of thousands of people doing Tae Chi in unison, there are pride filled martial arts schools everywhere, and MMA would be offensive and humiliating to much of China's history (or their ego about it).

An MMA trainer out of China named Ramsey Dewey has posted similar training video commentary. Pro MMA but much more balanced.<{1-7}>

This is the main reason China will be resistant to MMA, tho it is the largest market in the world. There is so much pride over bogus martial arts over there. Go out in the morning and you will see tens of thousands of people doing Tae Chi in unison, there are pride filled martial arts schools everywhere, and MMA would be offensive and humiliating to much of China's history (or their ego about it).

They should have the TMA guys fight each other, it would be lulz-worthy.

Nothing cool about this guy. Picking on people who doesn't really fight. This guy gets beat up too by people who knows how to fight.
Wow just wow. How big of a dumbass are you??? This guy is calling out frauds (that give their students a false sense of security/training) also they agreed to fight him.

All traditional martial arts deserve nothinh but humiliation and disdain.

I don't like how a lot of MMA people think ALL TMA is garbage. It isn't. I trained Issinryu for years before ever stepping foot in an MMA gym and my striking was better than a lot of those guys.

However, TMA seems to attract frauds. There's no hiding in MMA. If you're a fraud in MMA you'll get exposed.

I think if some of these masters had proper time to build up their chi levels they would have dusted him. Literally

Worried about what?
If anybody is wondering why I don't post on Global MMA or Sherdog anymore it is because I needed to focus on other things in my life and posting was taking up too much time.

It was a KarateStylist Brain Twister all right.<Aug3>

If anybody is wondering why I don't post on Global MMA or Sherdog anymore it is because I needed to focus on other things in my life and posting was taking up too much time.

It was a KarateStylist Brain Twister all right.<Aug3>

Ummm, ok.

I don't like how a lot of MMA people think ALL TMA is garbage. It isn't. I trained Issinryu for years before ever stepping foot in an MMA gym and my striking was better than a lot of those guys.

However, TMA seems to attract frauds. There's no hiding in MMA. If you're a fraud in MMA you'll get exposed.

There are many legit TMA fighting systems. It's Bullshido frauds like the people in the video (and decades of Hollywood nonsense) that have given them a bad name.

True but sometimes I wish Machida was around in UFC 1-3 and got to fight Royce.
If Machida had modern training he would have won, the Gracies may have concluded that UFC wasn't a good way to promote BJJ and dropped it, and the entire history of MMA would have been altered.

Back