Media Chinese MMA fighter exposes TMA frauds

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

I don't know if this was posted already, but it's awesome. Sucks that this guy got banned from social media by the government because I'd donate money to him to keep up the good work.

I don't know if this was posted already, but it's awesome. Sucks that this guy got banned from social media by the government because I'd donate money to him to keep up the good work.

Nothing cool about this guy. Picking on people who doesn't really fight. This guy gets beat up too by people who knows how to fight.

Martial arts is a tough field to get into if you are going to do it right, but there's always a few frauds out there making bank doing bugger all training.

Nothing cool about this guy. Picking on people who doesn't really fight. This guy gets beat up too by people who knows how to fight.

He's exposing scammers who make money defrauding students by teaching them nonsense.

Dude doesn't claim to be the best fighter in the world, just one who's had legit fight training.

Also, a couple of the guys that he tuned up were claiming that MMA is a fake fighting system that doesn't work in real life, so they got what they asked for.

Says the guy that claims Aldo is GOAT, but nobody who “got Conor’d“ can be top 5.

You’re confused as hell, guy.

What a loser. Can't even keep his balance when punching at a stationary old man. I'd dare say he's a worse "fighter" than CM Punk.

China is a funny place (as can he said about all places, of course). In Shanghai last year I saw some kind of MMA gym built within a mall out in jing'an. It was a joke. Bunch of yuppies in expensive Nike workout apparel standing around doing curls, talking, throwing arm punches at heavy bags. No one in the ring working on anything. Granted, I only took a few minutes to watch, but it was pretty apparent that this was simply a glorified fitness center attempting to profit off of a fad.

As for this guy being banned on Chinese social media or whatnot, that's no surprise. The government operates with impunity and they are protective of their cultural heritage (as they see fit to be).

He picks on frauds, doesn't claim to be anything special and isn't afraid to get his ass kicked too or take the consequences of going against the system. Awesome guy.

What a loser. Can't even keep his balance when punching at a stationary old man. I'd dare say he's a worse "fighter" than CM Punk.
Herro from China

Is this idiot a troll? Everytime I've seen a post or thread of him is an obvious attempt to trigger people.

Get a life, faggot.

Is this idiot a troll? Everytime I've seen a post or thread of him is an obvious attempt to trigger people.

Get a life, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.
There are a lot of those on this forum. You can either block them, memorize their avatar so you can avoid threads by them, or just remember their name, so you can just scroll past their posts.

He's exposing scammers who make money defrauding students by teaching them nonsense.

Dude doesn't claim to be the best fighter in the world, just one who's had legit fight training.

Also, a couple of the guys that he tuned up were claiming that MMA is a fake fighting system that doesn't work in real life, so they got what they asked for.
lol

This thread reminds me, I had a fight against a Wing Chun instructor of some sorts a few years ago.

I was only a small time competitor training for fun but it turned out to be the easiest fight I ever had;

There's probably dozens of these going on in regional MMA shows every year with the odd TMA guy sneaking their way onto the show. Most fly under the radar because it's yawn to MMA fans and most events won't allow you to fight in a gi or whatever your suit is so it doesn’t look as dramatic.

Last edited:
Prove it with a non-american source.

This isn't an American source. You'd know this if you bothered to click through to the video or even watch it before replying to me with nonsense.

Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 7.12.41 PM.png

However, since it's a Hong Kong-based publication, you'll probably claim that it's just as biased.

When was younger I practiced a sticky-hands form of kung-fu I still find it useful for keeping my two year old from stealing my glasses instead of potty training. MMA is an athletic sport, and should be treated like that in China, they can become great in it if they just perceive it as an athletic event like they do for all the western sports in the Olympics. It should NOT hinder their culture, Love Chinese martial arts, and like parkour and free running training does not make you a Ninja, Chinese martial arts does not make you a combat sports MMA guy. But do it does give a special twist a extra-spice when the guy is a master of a martial art and switches to MMA and can pull-off something special.

Back