News Chinese Girls Wanna Bang: Yan Xiaonan on facing Weili Zhang one day

Yan Xiaonan
Screen_Shot_2017_09_09_at_2.08.32_PM.0.png

You know what would be nice? A source link in the OP.

Zhang and Yan both have similar striking styles. Unfortunately for Yan, she got relegated to fighting unranked fighters on the prelims while Zhang got the big fast push.

I'm ready for some crouching tiger hidden dragon shit. I like that movie, cause of the flying and the magic.

I'm ready for some crouching tiger hidden dragon shit. I like that movie, cause of the flying and the magic.
Liking the flying is something you have in common with Weili: she said she was drawn to martial arts as a child because she wanted to fly like the martial artists in the movies.

When Xiaonan beats KK this weekend, I say make her fight Tatiana Suarez to determine the next number one contender to the winner of Zhang vs Joanna.
<mma4>

hopefully yan kos her

i saw kk and joanna post support for usmans win of colby.. so no longer a fan of them.

“We are good friends, we train together sometimes, but that would be forgotten when we step into the cage. To fight is to compete. In the cage we are enemies but once it is over we will always be friends.”

VgokSr.gif

Yan faces Karolina K this weekend @ Fight Night Auckland.
<[analyzed}> Beautiful thread title

They need catchy nicknames, Jesus Christ those names are impossible to memorize.

“We are good friends, we train together sometimes, but that would be forgotten when we step into the cage. To fight is to compete. In the cage we are enemies but once it is over we will always be friends.”

VgokSr.gif

Yan faces Karolina K this weekend @ Fight Night Auckland.
Then after can smoke some treees yooo!!!!

Back