Chinese female prospect!!!

@JkMMA - nice! Absolute wrecking ball. Seems like a really cool person too, with good sense of humor. What was your reaction during the fight? I was blown away.

@JkMMA - nice! Absolute wrecking ball. Seems like a really cool person too, with good sense of humor. What was your reaction during the fight? I was blown away.
Most likely same reaction as yours man... lol. That was crazy!

great stuff mate, right on

Hello old friend. Did you see the fight? What was your reaction while watching? I was kind of speechless. My jaw dropped and I was like WTF?! I do think Andrade will be back and wreak havoc on some others. And then with Zhang it'll be fun to see how long she will reign.

Hello old friend. Did you see the fight? What was your reaction while watching? I was kind of speechless. My jaw dropped and I was like WTF?! I do think Andrade will be back and wreak havoc on some others. And then with Zhang it'll be fun to see how long she will reign.
sup mate, i had no words! like, really? total destruction under one minute?
i was at the same time heartbroken for Andrade because she's so kind and easy going, but also extremely happy and excited for Zhang, i mean, the Chinese crowd went nuts for her!
everything about Zhang has been so much fun to watch, she's awesome!

Back