Chinese female prospect!!!

I expect to see her in the UFC or Invicta by 2017.
I wouldn't hold my breath, Kunlun seems to be pushing her as their MMA darling and they pay their stars far more than what Invicta could ever afford or what the UFC would be willing to pay.

few reasons for this, IMHO:
1. Kunlan fights puts on so many events, most of them primarily kickboxing with a few MMA fights mixed in, it's hard to keep track of them.
2. The great firewall of China. Hard to find streams to watch. It's like trying to watch Pride back in 2003.
3. As far as this forum goes, in general people on here love to pick and choose what to promote. For example, Rizin is talked about constantly while the rest of JMMA is marginalized to one thread. ONE is talked about, while ROAD fans get called hipsters. Combine his factor with the other two, and it results in nobody hearing of these fighters.
Yeah there's definitely several reasons to it. Streams and video aren't that hard to come by anymore if you know where to look and possibly know how to use a VPN, most people just either don't know about the event or can't be bothered to look. Almost every Kunlun Fight event is streamed live now and uploads are available shortly after the event.

I have tried to get threads going for DEEP/Pancrase/TFC/etc events when there are streams but gave up since those usually get 1, maybe 2 pages of replies from the same 2-3 people. The ZST/OUTSIDER thread reboot died off quickly and I haven't seen the Chinese MMA thread in over a year. The Korean MMA thread disappeared for awhile until you brought it back and it's always the same 3-4 posters. Pretty much if it isn't the occasional ONE event or RIZIN, people don't really care. Most of the Asian/Japanese MMA fans have left the forums at this point and either don't follow MMA much anymore or moved on to Twitter.

I wouldn't hold my breath, Kunlun seems to be pushing her as their MMA darling and they pay their stars far more than what Invicta could ever afford or what the UFC would be willing to pay.

Yeah there's definitely several reasons to it. Streams and video aren't that hard to come by anymore if you know where to look and possibly know how to use a VPN, most people just either don't know about the event or can't be bothered to look. Almost every Kunlun Fight event is streamed live now and uploads are available shortly after the event.

I have tried to get threads going for DEEP/Pancrase/TFC/etc events when there are streams but gave up since those usually get 1, maybe 2 pages of replies from the same 2-3 people. The ZST/OUTSIDER thread reboot died off quickly and I haven't seen the Chinese MMA thread in over a year. The Korean MMA thread disappeared for awhile until you brought it back and it's always the same 3-4 posters. Pretty much if it isn't the occasional ONE event or RIZIN, people don't really care. Most of the Asian/Japanese MMA fans have left the forums at this point and either don't follow MMA much anymore or moved on to Twitter.
:)

There are Kunlun streams? I asked at GMMA and I got the response that people in China often can't watch the events live.

Is it legal for you to post where these streams are.

II haven't seen the Chinese MMA thread in over a year.
i searched for it a month or so ago and couldn't find it. i don't think it exists on the new forum.

i searched for it a month or so ago and couldn't find it. i don't think it exists on the new forum.
It might be about time to bring it back. The Chinese scene is busier and bigger than ever right now.

It might be about time to bring it back. The Chinese scene is busier and bigger than ever right now.
yeah i think it would be worth it. i don't follow chinese mma as much as i used to so i'm not as familiar with the scene as i was but it would be good to get back into it.

Her muay thaiish standup looks good. But it would be nice to see how she deals with good grappler/wrestlers

Back