Chinese actress fined for 130 million dollars

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Beijing (CNN)Chinese actress Fan Bingbing has been fined for tax evasion, state media reported Wednesday, the first public pronouncement about the star since she mysteriously disappeared from public view in June.

According to state-run news agency Xinhua, Fan has been ordered to pay almost $130 million, after she misreported how much money she had received for certain film projects, using so-called "yin-yang contracts" to conceal from the authorities her true remuneration and avoid millions of dollars in taxes.
Fan and companies related to her were ordered to pay around $42 million in late taxes and fees, along with a fine of $86 million. Because she was a first-time offender, the government said criminal charges would not be filed against her if she pays all the money by an undisclosed deadline, Xinhua reported.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/02/entertainment/china-fan-bingbing-tax-intl/index.html

3S3ifAG.jpg

Last edited:
Did she turn up somewhere safe and unraped?

I'd love to watch an octopus fuck her

she looks hot so let her walk free you monsters.

One of the few Asian women that's hot enough to bang, and it sounds like she needs money, so...

China IRS is way more vicious than US IRS. They don't play.

Someone shooped the hell out of her legs.
Or did China do that to her irl

I liked her as the portal chick from Days of Futures Past. But damn that a lot of money she owes.

They gave Wesley Snipes 3 YEARS over taxes in the USA.
Is that death penalty in China fod 130 million?
Leave that fine ass girl alone

One of the few Asian women that's hot enough to bang, and it sounds like she needs money, so...

One of the few Chinese women hot enough to bang. Asian women can be smoking hot but the Chinese are at the low end of that hierarchy. There was a Laotian stripper I met in Montreal that I would have wife'd on the spot with some agreements in place.

I'll grant her political asylum
in my bedroom

They gave Wesley Snipes 3 YEARS over taxes in the USA.
Is that death penalty in China fod 130 million?
Leave that fine ass girl alone

Pretty sure the only reason Snipes did time is because his dumbass squandered any and all monies he had made over the years and couldn't even begin to pay what he owed.

Your supposed to give cutie honey pies like that money,not fine them. omg. Barbarians.

filthy criminal animal needs to be punished.

Ill handle this one bois. I have some ideas.

She has 130 million in cash? Really?

Back