China's schoolchildren are now the smartest in the world

This is where the ingenuity and innovation of the Northeast will shine.

cffffef8-da9b-4064-998b-290d6e99b0eb-1-960x603.jpg

These are already popping up in NJ and costs will go down as time goes on. Ending our reliance on the flyovers. And we've got DARPA to develop drones so we won't even need Southern bodies for infantry.

Patience, my friend. Once the tech matures a bit more we can finally seize independence.

Haha. I don't know, Sherbrah. The last time a regional power tried to secede it didn't turn out too well for them. Our infrastructure would be destroyed.

As for indoor and/or high-rise farms, they'll certainly get cheaper to set up. But the Empire State Building has a two-acre footprint and its office space would equate to 62.75 total acres. That's a costly grow operation to get started for what is essentially a mom & pop or hobby farm.

Philly and Boston sports fans have been at each other's throats forever. Culturally, I don't consider PA to be northeastern (they're more similar to their fellow rust belt states) but we'll include them because they have good farmland.

We're definitely Northeast. What we aren't is New England.

Last edited:
Not so good at innovation and critical thinking. Theyre good at being drones but theyre educational system wont teach them how to fix their government.
Well you're being a drone parroting this talking point without recognizing that they are now winning Nobel prizes in physics which requires more pure creative thought than pretty much any other human endeavor. And if you followed art at all, you'd realize some of the best new art in all mediums are coming out of China right now.

Well you're being a drone parroting this talking point without recognizing that they are now winning Nobel prizes in physics which requires more pure creative thought than pretty much any other human endeavor. And if you followed art at all, you'd realize some of the best new art in all mediums are coming out of China right now.

yet they seem to be okay with living in a 1984 Orwellian world. No reason to be triggered it makes sense why the educational system wouldn't want people that will challenge the government.

yet they seem to be okay with living in a 1984 Orwellian world. No reason to be triggered it makes sense why the educational system wouldn't want people that will challenge the government.
Yes, they live under the rule of a horrific authoritarian government. And their educational system has deep glaring flaws. But to infer that the Chinese people have some kind of innate creativity deficit speaks to your own ignorance of historical context.

A good dose of multiculturalism will bring those numbers right on down.

Yes, they live under the rule of a horrific authoritarian government. And their educational system has deep glaring flaws. But to infer that the Chinese people have some kind of innate creativity deficit speaks to your own ignorance of historical context.

I think I didn't communicate what I was trying to say properly and should have been more specific. I am not commenting on Chinese people's mental faculties but strictly talking about the educational system in China that they go through.

I think we need to stop caring about stuff like this. We should be paying more attention to a living wage, quality healthcare that is affordable and anything that makes people less stressful. I really don't care if we are the number one country as long as our system is working for most people. I personally would not want my child coming back at 10 pm every night from school. There is so much more to this world than being obsessed with being the top student in your class or the richest person in your hometown.

"they are cheating", "they are evil!"

It is hilarious to see butthurt sherdoggers desperately trying to deny reality.

Last edited:
old but gold:
Are the Chinese cheating in PISA or are we cheating ourselves?
by Andreas Schleicher
Deputy Director for Education and Skills and Special Advisor on Education Policy to the OECD’s Secretary General

Whenever an American or European wins an Olympic gold medal, we cheer them as heroes. When a Chinese does, the first reflex seems to be that they must have been doping; or if that’s taking it too far, that it must have been the result of inhumane training.

There seem to be parallels to this in education. Only hours after results from the latest PISA assessment showed Shanghai’s school system leading the field, Time magazine concluded the Chinese must have been cheating. They didn’t bother to read the PISA 2012 Technical Background Annex, which shows there was no cheating, whatsoever, involved. Nor did they speak with the experts who had drawn the samples or with the international auditors who had carefully reviewed and validated the sample for Shanghai and those of other countries.
See more at:https://oecdedutoday.com/are-the-chinese-cheating-in-pisa-or-are-we-cheating-ourselves/

old but gold:
Are the Chinese cheating in PISA or are we cheating ourselves?
by Andreas Schleicher
Deputy Director for Education and Skills and Special Advisor on Education Policy to the OECD’s Secretary General

Whenever an American or European wins an Olympic gold medal, we cheer them as heroes. When a Chinese does, the first reflex seems to be that they must have been doping; or if that’s taking it too far, that it must have been the result of inhumane training.

There seem to be parallels to this in education. Only hours after results from the latest PISA assessment showed Shanghai’s school system leading the field, Time magazine concluded the Chinese must have been cheating. They didn’t bother to read the PISA 2012 Technical Background Annex, which shows there was no cheating, whatsoever, involved. Nor did they speak with the experts who had drawn the samples or with the international auditors who had carefully reviewed and validated the sample for Shanghai and those of other countries.
See more at:https://oecdedutoday.com/are-the-chinese-cheating-in-pisa-or-are-we-cheating-ourselves/

There is a lot of discrimination against East Asians in the West That is just a fact of life.

Too bad they're not smart enough to realise that communism doesn't work.

Back