International China's Organ Harvesting

We are not even in a world at war scenario where more countries will be desperate and Brutal

Back in the WW2 The Axis experimented on POWs and ethnic minorities they deemed Sub-Humans.

Like what the Japanese did against the Chinese the infamous Unit 731 did such horrible things.

Now imagine we get into a massive war in like 20 years from now imagine the cruelty that could be unleashed by all sides.
I just shrug everytime a rape of nanking or unit 731 topic comes up. Yep, those japanese were brutal. Were. CCP still have a higher death count towards their fellow chinamen.

Its real and its terrifying and still somehow you get some posters here who STILL defend whatever China does as “its just their time to shine!! Deal with it!”

If they are harvesting from condemned criminals at least it gives the criminal a chance to help others.

1.jpg

This movie was my introduction to learning about World War II experimentation. I had no idea humans had done stuff like this to each other.
Yup. Really makes you ashamed to be a human.

It’s funny, someone tried telling me that China isn’t that murderous anymore, especially since Mao passed and that Tiananmen was an aberration and a relatively mild one.

When you count Tiananmen which was like 10,000+ people and consider China has been killing tens of thousands just for organs (estimates vary; 60k a year since ‘92 was one statistics I heard) for almost 30 years, on top of other people who just disappear, and their body count is probably in excess of a million people since 1989.

It’s hard to argue though since we most stats are estimations and are easily shrugged off by idiots.

I know I'll probably get banned for this but Alex Jones said this like two years ago. He literally said China has been harvesting organs. Of course he said a bunch of stuff but

It’s funny, someone tried telling me that China isn’t that murderous anymore, especially since Mao passed and that Tiananmen was an aberration and a relatively mild one.

When you count Tiananmen which was like 10,000+ people and consider China has been killing tens of thousands just for organs (estimates vary; 60k a year since ‘92 was one statistics I heard) for almost 30 years, on top of other people who just disappear, and their body count is probably in excess of a million people since 1989.

It’s hard to argue though since we most stats are estimations and are easily shrugged off by idiots.

Who the hell told you that?

Back