International China's Organ Harvesting

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Forced Organ Harvesting!

In China it seems there are signs that the Harvesting is much more real

1.Fast schedule Organ Transplants as there are large supplies of donnors to be executed on Demand

2. Transplant Tourism - foreigners go to China to get Livers,Lungs,Kidneys in USA waiting time can be years but in China it can only take days.

3.China's false Translplant data their ministry of health has released false data on the amount and frequency of Transplants done in China. They are hiding the real numbers as if they release the larger numbers it would mean that there are more donors and its just not realistic that there are over 100 thousand donors per year.

4. Organs are harvested when patients are still alive!

This is scary shit,

They could be also doing live experiments on humans like transplanting your head or keeping you alive and conscious but you can't hear and see as they purposely blind and deaf you!

Ultimate Torture!

Who knows what the CCP is doing behind their doors.

This is really Evil I mean Saddam did not even tried this shit.

Check out the "Bodies" exhibit
All chinese prisoners that "donated" their bodies to science.... It's pretty fucked up considering most of them don't seem old. hard to tell, but they still have eyelids.

Maajid Nawaz said: “Genocide against Uyghur Muslims in East Turkestan is currently taking place. Up to two million people are being held in concentration camps. Uyghurs are suffering repression, torture and the plundering of their bodies for spare parts for the organ transplant market.

“The world seems to have turned a blind eye to this abuse. We appear to care more about globalised supply chains, cheap labour and greed than fairness and respect for fundamental human rights. As a result, civil society and our political establishment is at risk of being politically, morally and economically compromised by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

https://5pillarsuk.com/2020/07/18/maajid-nawaz-goes-on-hunger-strike-to-support-uyghurs/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falun_Gong#Organ_harvesting

the far east is godless (mostly), things perceived differently

ofc that the UN doesn't care, the UN takes care of the UN

We are not even in a world at war scenario where more countries will be desperate and Brutal

Back in the WW2 The Axis experimented on POWs and ethnic minorities they deemed Sub-Humans.

Like what the Japanese did against the Chinese the infamous Unit 731 did such horrible things.

Now imagine we get into a massive war in like 20 years from now imagine the cruelty that could be unleashed by all sides.

Maajid Nawaz said: “Genocide against Uyghur Muslims in East Turkestan is currently taking place. Up to two million people are being held in concentration camps. Uyghurs are suffering repression, torture and the plundering of their bodies for spare parts for the organ transplant market.

“The world seems to have turned a blind eye to this abuse. We appear to care more about globalised supply chains, cheap labour and greed than fairness and respect for fundamental human rights. As a result, civil society and our political establishment is at risk of being politically, morally and economically compromised by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

https://5pillarsuk.com/2020/07/18/maajid-nawaz-goes-on-hunger-strike-to-support-uyghurs/

We are in for a very Dark future.

Pope John Paul II said that before he died he also said communism will win.

I am not a fan of the Pope nor Vatican nor Budhism but it seems what they are saying back then is happening now.

Now imagine we get into a massive war in like 20 years from now imagine the cruelty that could be unleashed by all sides.
I believe that there is no need for war, china is lacking food and working force, just need to make these 2 harder to get and they will collapse from the inside

I believe that there is no need for war, china is lacking food and working force, just need to make these 2 harder to get and they will collapse from the inside

Yeah but even without war I fear colapssing China will have a negative effect in the region althoug long term it may be good but there might be tremendous amount of misery and poverty that will spill over from that.

A lot of countries in the Asian region rely on china trade lots of materials,spare parts etc are manufactured in China cheaply a colapssing China might also mean a colapse of Asia.

Hopefully it will be a very gradual transition into a shrinking China and at the same time some more reasonable leaders replace the CCP leadership.

The Hong Kong police literally threatened an arrested journalist to bring her to the mainland and harvest her organs.

We are not even in a world at war scenario where more countries will be desperate and Brutal

Back in the WW2 The Axis experimented on POWs and ethnic minorities they deemed Sub-Humans.

Like what the Japanese did against the Chinese the infamous Unit 731 did such horrible things.

1.jpg

This movie was my introduction to learning about World War II experimentation. I had no idea humans had done stuff like this to each other.

1.jpg

This movie was my introduction to learning about World War II experimentation. I had no idea humans had done stuff like this to each other.

I will try to search that in the Web see if I can get some good copy.

Problem right now is with China as the New Boogey Man some Ultra Nationalist Japanese will really attack you personally if you point out this atrocity in a historical context they will bring up China's current atrocities even when its not part of the conversation.

Well its okay to bring up stuff but they way they do it is really hostile.

They deem anyone pointing out Japanese war crimes as Paid Communist shills!

Yeah Right a dozen WW2 American Gis veterans are communist shills!

It's amazing how people get pissed off at the most inane shit in our own countries and how little fucks given about really horrible shit.

All we do these days is mask debate.

Also on a more important note how shit is the thumbnail on that video. It's like they're aiming straight for the retard demographic.
proof-grunge-rubber-stamp-over-260nw-150805079.jpg

The Hong Kong police literally threatened an arrested journalist to bring her to the mainland and harvest her organs.

Hong Kong is it seems compromised even though a lot of Chinese outside China are against the CCP there seems to be still a Pro Chinese bias among some of them since in their mind they are still ethnically Chinese and even though they may dissagree with the CCP they will just ignore some of the more atrocities or outright deny it.

Its human nature after for some the more agressive demonization of the Chinese in Social Media gives them an ever more reason to support their Fellows.

This is why some Taiwanese wants to some what create a new Identity they want to be known as Taiwanese not Chinese! To them they are so culturally different to the Mainlanders and that they have different Values.

Interestingly some of the more agressive anti CCP folks that I know are Chinese living in Singapore and Indonesia some of their Anti Chinese sentiment is extreme to the point they deem CCP as pure evil that must be stopped at all cost.

These are Chinese who have fled China from 1948 - 1965 and some their relatives who survived the purges are still alive and well to tell the story how brutal the Red guards where.

A girl I am a friend with from Indonesia is from Chinese/Korean ancesstry her grand parents fled North East China in 1948.

She was all cool and quiet about Beijing even at times defending China from Racist anti Asian slurs but as soon as Covid 19 hit she all went Anti CCP all day calling it evil and that its not to be trusted!

And how many countries just signed up for their free trade agreement?

It shows you what is most valued. Money over morals.

#fuckchina

17 I think including my own country

Super Ecconomic powers like Japan,Korea Singapore and Australia are with it.

I am not sure what will the Biden Administration will do with their China policy I hope Amerika does not sell out the rest of Asia.

I fear that little by little the Chinese will introduce their sub par labor practices and more labor rights will be stripped away from South East Asian Countries.

Fucking Jack Ma once bragged about how he makes his workers stay on the Job 12 Hours a day.

Hong Kong is it seems compromised even though a lot of Chinese outside China are against the CCP there seems to be still a Pro Chinese bias among some of them since in their mind they are still ethnically Chinese and even though they may dissagree with the CCP they will just ignore some of the more atrocities or outright deny it.

Its human nature after for some the more agressive demonization of the Chinese in Social Media gives them an ever more reason to support their Fellows.

This is why some Taiwanese wants to some what create a new Identity they want to be known as Taiwanese not Chinese! To them they are so culturally different to the Mainlanders and that they have different Values.

Interestingly some of the more agressive anti CCP folks that I know are Chinese living in Singapore and Indonesia some of their Anti Chinese sentiment is extreme to the point they deem CCP as pure evil that must be stopped at all cost.

These are Chinese who have fled China from 1948 - 1965 and some their relatives who survived the purges are still alive and well to tell the story how brutal the Red guards where.

A girl I am a friend with from Indonesia is from Chinese/Korean ancesstry her grand parents fled North East China in 1948.

She was all cool and quiet about Beijing even at times defending China from Racist anti Asian slurs but as soon as Covid 19 hit she all went Anti CCP all day calling it evil and that its not to be trusted!
They would absolutely release this on the world.. My only question is were any of “us” in on it.

Back