International China's been making moves in the Caribbean

Nations see our foreign policy as a disaster and see China as a better guarantor prosperity is all
Some examples...
-All the right wing juntas we supported from contras to coup in Bolivia today
-All the unmitigated disasters we caused in the ME
-Pushed Russia into China's arms giving China unlimited energy and weapons tech to dominate at least their region perhaps the world in 2025 according to RAND corp
-Chained countries to debt for life with IMF (Argentina, ukraine etc)
List goes on - but we are a laughing stock internationally let alone domestically - not somethin anyone wants to be part of currently. We used to have soft power, not anymore. Like all dying empires all we have is hard power left. Even Muslim nations rather work with China who runs Muslim concentration camps. China has most of the Libyan, Iraq and Iranian oil deals not us.

If we wish to survive as the global hegemon we need to immediately
Forgive all debt IMF and World bank holds.
Aid and reparation packages for war torn Regions we destroyed.
Allow self determination
Become very good friends with Russia again like in the 90s and ask them cancel all China deals

Notice all soft power remedies like China employs.

Last edited:
Are you claiming that China has the same track record as euro

Disprove any statement i

I guess you're referring to slavery and colonialism I suppose?
What period of Western hemisphere you'd say that the black people exclusively built? Years and places please.
Also while at it, countries with no history of colonialism are what? What was in the West before colonialism and slavery? No international trade, renaissance, nothing?
Your statement is simply stupid.

Regarding China and you singing praises of "not treating blacks badly' ; you do know what's going on in Africa today?
Take Ethiopia as an example. Do you think that they're doing charity there? How do you think the CCP-driven business system works in Africa?
And not forgetting the arms trade and support for any anti-Western revolutionaries since the 50's contributing to the fucking up of the continent.

Black people built NYC, I'm a couple of minutes from Wall Street, minutes from Weeksville, daf*ck you talking about the south?

Idiots, Slaves in the United States was worth more than all other U.S industries combined on the Eve of the Civil War. Now only did it build the south, it built the Northern Cities, Hospitals, Universities, Banking industries, Insurance Industries, Southern Cotton was sent north and left North East ports for it's way to the largest Wealthiest Empire on the planet. Cotton was called King because it was the biggest American export up until the 1930's.

Chattel Slavery funded the industrial revolution.
You’re going to need a source on that, the north always had a greater GDP, and you’re ignoring the fact that post-1870 was the great growth in America, before that it was mainly just rural farmers.

Do you not know about how China has been treating Black people and how they are working to brutally exploit them in Africa or are you just pretending?
Are you replying to me without reading?
China has been fucking with Mongolia, Tibet, India and everyone in the South China sea

https://thediplomat.com/2020/10/why-the-world-should-care-about-language-in-inner-mongolia/

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-tibet-idUSKBN27016U

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-53062484

https://www.benarnews.org/english/news/philippine/ongoing-construction-11052020174644.html

and not to mention everything going on in Hong Kong

China is pretty aggressive in expanding its borders - they will use force to protect what they think is theirs

Those were different times, now its all about economic slavery and propaganda - I don't see how Jamaica is going to resist anything when its already been bought by the Chinese and Jamaica has no allies to help her out since US and EU give 0 fucks about whats going on it seems
I ask you about outside it’s region and you list China backyard.

Jamaica will do the same it did to prior empires. What good is Jamaica to China if it’s on fire and Chinese expats can’t live comfortably?

I guess you're referring to slavery and colonialism I suppose?
What period of Western hemisphere you'd say that the black people exclusively built? Years and places please.
Also while at it, countries with no history of colonialism are what? What was in the West before colonialism and slavery? No international trade, renaissance, nothing?
Your statement is simply stupid.

Regarding China and you singing praises of "not treating blacks badly' ; you do know what's going on in Africa today?
Take Ethiopia as an example. Do you think that they're doing charity there? How do you think the CCP-driven business system works in Africa?
And not forgetting the arms trade and support for any anti-Western revolutionaries since the 50's contributing to the fucking up of the continent.
The Americas, from 1492 on.

Quote me singing China praises.

Biden going to let them take it.

hello hydra,

well, over the last few years there has been a lot of enthusiasm for two things here in the war room;

1) eliminate foreign aid.

2) Don’t be the world’s police man.

So, China is slipping into that role. it’s a win/win situation.

- IGIT

You’re going to need a source on that, the north always had a greater GDP, and you’re ignoring the fact that post-1870 was the great growth in America, before that it was mainly just rural farmers.
Most Americans are under educated on the history of the nation.

“Let’s start with the value of the slave population. Steven Deyle shows that in 1860, the value of the slaves was “roughly three times greater than the total amount invested in banks,” and it was “equal to about seven times the total value of all currency in circulation in the country, three times the value of the entire livestock population, twelve times the value of the entire U.S. cotton crop and forty-eight times the total expenditure of the federal government that year.

“Now, the value of cotton: Slave-produced cotton brought commercial ascendancy to New York City, was the driving force for territorial expansion in the Old Southwest and fostered trade between Europe and the United States,” according to Gene Dattel. In fact, cotton productivity, no doubt due to the sharecropping system that replaced slavery, remained central to the American economy for a very long time: “Cotton was the leading American export from 1803 to 1937.”

“What did cotton production and slavery have to do with Great Britain? The figures are astonishing. As Dattel explains: “Britain, the most powerful nation in the world, relied on slave-produced American cotton for over 80 per cent of its essential industrial raw material. English textile mills accounted for 40 percent of Britain’s exports. One-fifth of Britain’s twenty-two million people were directly or indirectly involved with cotton textiles.”

finally, New England? As Ronald Bailey shows, cotton fed the textile revolution in the United States. “In 1860, for example, New England had 52 percent of the manufacturing establishments and 75 percent of the 5.14 million spindles in operation,” he explains. The same goes for looms. In fact, Massachusetts “alone had 30 percent of all spindles, and Rhode Island another 18 percent.” Most impressively of all, “New England mills consumed 283.7 million pounds of cotton, or 67 percent of the 422.6 million pounds of cotton used by U.S. mills in 1860.” In other words, on the eve of the Civil War, New England’s economy, so fundamentally dependent upon the textile industry, was inextricably intertwined, as Bailey puts it, “to the labor of black people working as slaves in the U.S. South.”

https://www.pbs.org/wnet/african-americans-many-rivers-to-cross/history/why-was-cotton-king/

Most Americans are under educated on the history of the nation.

“Let’s start with the value of the slave population. Steven Deyle shows that in 1860, the value of the slaves was “roughly three times greater than the total amount invested in banks,” and it was “equal to about seven times the total value of all currency in circulation in the country, three times the value of the entire livestock population, twelve times the value of the entire U.S. cotton crop and forty-eight times the total expenditure of the federal government that year.

“Now, the value of cotton: Slave-produced cotton brought commercial ascendancy to New York City, was the driving force for territorial expansion in the Old Southwest and fostered trade between Europe and the United States,” according to Gene Dattel. In fact, cotton productivity, no doubt due to the sharecropping system that replaced slavery, remained central to the American economy for a very long time: “Cotton was the leading American export from 1803 to 1937.”

“What did cotton production and slavery have to do with Great Britain? The figures are astonishing. As Dattel explains: “Britain, the most powerful nation in the world, relied on slave-produced American cotton for over 80 per cent of its essential industrial raw material. English textile mills accounted for 40 percent of Britain’s exports. One-fifth of Britain’s twenty-two million people were directly or indirectly involved with cotton textiles.”

finally, New England? As Ronald Bailey shows, cotton fed the textile revolution in the United States. “In 1860, for example, New England had 52 percent of the manufacturing establishments and 75 percent of the 5.14 million spindles in operation,” he explains. The same goes for looms. In fact, Massachusetts “alone had 30 percent of all spindles, and Rhode Island another 18 percent.” Most impressively of all, “New England mills consumed 283.7 million pounds of cotton, or 67 percent of the 422.6 million pounds of cotton used by U.S. mills in 1860.” In other words, on the eve of the Civil War, New England’s economy, so fundamentally dependent upon the textile industry, was inextricably intertwined, as Bailey puts it, “to the labor of black people working as slaves in the U.S. South.”

https://www.pbs.org/wnet/african-americans-many-rivers-to-cross/history/why-was-cotton-king/
I guess I should have been clearer with my terminology and specified the 2nd industrial Revolution, the one which America dominated and would lead to the US becoming the largest economy in the world before the First World War ever happened.

the first industrial revolution was not that important for America and we remained a backwater for most of it.

I guess I should have been clearer with my terminology and specified the 2nd industrial Revolution, the one which America dominated and would lead to the US becoming the largest economy in the world before the First World War ever happened.

the first industrial revolution was not that important for America and we remained a backwater for most of it.
Slavery funded the industrial revolution. I think the US entered the 20th century as the wealthiest nation, if not it certainly was by the 20’s. There’s a reason the Great Depression was caused by the US markets crashing.

Well then Murica needs to step up its foreign aid game. You can't expect countries to pass on easy loans by telling them "China bad" alone.

Fuck that. Murica needs to give the ChiComs a dose of good ole murican freedom.

Nations see our foreign policy as a disaster and see China as a better guarantor prosperity is all
Some examples...
-All the right wing juntas we supported from contras to coup in Bolivia today
-All the unmitigated disasters we caused in the ME
-Pushed Russia into China's arms giving China unlimited energy and weapons tech to dominate at least their region perhaps the world in 2025 according to RAND corp
-Chained countries to debt for life with IMF (Argentina, ukraine etc)
List goes on - but we are a laughing stock internationally let alone domestically - not somethin anyone wants to be part of currently. We used to have soft power, not anymore. Like all dying empires all we have is hard power left. Even Muslim nations rather work with China who runs Muslim concentration camps. China has most of the Libyan, Iraq and Iranian oil deals not us.

If we wish to survive as the global hegemon we need to immediately
Forgive all debt IMF and World bank holds.
Aid and reparation packages for war torn Regions we destroyed.
Allow self determination
Become very good friends with Russia again like in the 90s and ask them cancel all China deals

Notice all soft power remedies like China employs.
Whoa, you’re a Chinese cheerleader, how dare you be observant.

The Americas, from 1492 on.

Quote me singing China praises.

So let me get this straight : there's nothing else in the West, except the Americas and that's only from 1492 beyond and due to black people? I think you might have your wires mixed up.
China praises : "China never did anything to black people.." I consider that as one.

So let me get this straight : there's nothing else in the West, except the Americas and that's only from 1492 beyond and due to black people? I think you might have your wires mixed up.
China praises : "China never did anything to black people.." I consider that as one.
Did I not specifically state the Western Hemisphere, and the modern West?

Don’t false quote me.

Did I not specifically state the Western Hemisphere, and the modern West?

Don’t false quote me.
Did you? You were talking about only Atlantic slave trade, were you?
What’s the modern West you talk about? Post-Industrial revolution?

Wow, and they were fishing in South America not long time ago! They will soon reach New York.

If nobody says anything, there is enough fish for everyone.

Did you? You were talking about only Atlantic slave trade, were you?
What’s the modern West you talk about? Post-Industrial revolution?
You're a joke, making up quotes.

<Lmaoo>
Head that way ----->

Wow, and they were fishing in South America not long time ago! They will soon reach New York.

If nobody says anything, there is enough fish for everyone.
They're eyeing Romania next....Their only fear is of the mighty Dutch Kickboxers in SuperKombat that might be present....

Back