China Vivisects 150 prisoners a day and sells the organs to wealthy foreigners

But seriously, Chinese lies are the worst, because they do it in a weird delusional way, like if it benefits one of their bosses in any way, it's honorable.

Their analogies always make me LOL, so... Chinese? :confused:

Anyway, can't wait until the PRC supplants America.

Canada is condemning them, but the hypocrites have no problem taking their money. Justin Trudeau in particular greatly admires them. He said he admires their dictatorship, accepted donations to his father's Pierre Elliot Trudeau Foundation and rubbed elbows with them at Cash-for-Accesss events.

84bae09eb9eed9d477999249dd528953.jpg

Justin Trudeau's 'foolish' China remarks spark anger

The Liberal leader was asked which nation he admired most. He responded: "There's a level of admiration I actually have for China. Their basic dictatorship is actually allowing them to turn their economy around on a dime."

That statement was upsetting for people who say they were wrongly imprisoned or tortured by the Chinese government for speaking out for democracy.

As Chinese money corrupts western politics, Trudeau's Liberals keep cashing in

Chinese Investors To Spend $1 Trillion On Real Estate In Next Decade: Report

Trudeau attended cash-for-access fundraiser with Chinese billionaires

Trudeau defends donations by Chinese billionaires

LOL! Jesus H Christ

Canada is condemning them, but the hypocrites have no problem taking their money. Justin Trudeau in particular greatly admires them. He said he admires their dictatorship, accepted donations to his father's Pierre Elliot Trudeau Foundation and rubbed elbows with them at Cash-for-Accesss events.

The Liberal leader was asked which nation he admired most. He responded: "There's a level of admiration I actually have for China. Their basic dictatorship is actually allowing them to turn their economy around on a dime."

That statement was upsetting for people who say they were wrongly imprisoned or tortured by the Chinese government for speaking out for democracy.

plus, trudeau has it set up so if you question him about it he gets to call you racist and ignore any questions making you look like the piece of shit.

Gonna be that guy- this shit is what the 2nd amendment is for. Not just the right to self defense

While I believe there's semblance of truth to it, I highly doubt it's a regime-led program, more like a corrupt local official-led business.

Also, lol at
practice of stealing organs from prisoners and even religious or political dissidents has been well documented

China ain't really giving a fuck.

CPR.png

China is the biggest threat to the rest of the world.
They want a Chinese world empire. They have been in many African countries for some time now and will soon be in the South Pacific. I expect at some time they will build military bases in these countries in lew of payment for all the roads, schools, bridges, etc they have been building in these countries. The leaders of these poor countries will say 'yes' of course.

I used to believe Islam was the greatest threat in the world, i now believe it's China. Read the book The Hundred Year Marathon by Michael Pillsbury.

Xi Jinping Says China's Authoritarian System Can Be A Model For The World

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has always said the country will never copy the political systems of other countries, in particular the Western notion of democracy. But under Xi—the most powerful Chinese leader in four decades—China’s own one-party system is one that is ready to be exported to regimes everywhere.

The internationalization of China’s political system is in fact well underway. Since 2014, the Communist Party has hosted an annual summit in Beijing inviting political party leaders from around the world to hear about how it governs China. In recent years, the party has also brought young African politicians to China for training, in a bid to cultivate allies.

When asked whether China is deviating from its self-avowed policy of noninterference in other countries’ affairs, Chinese foreign minister Wang Yi said that China will “participate more proactively” in reshaping global governance and solving international crises.

At this month’s political meetings, China’s legislature is expected to ratify a proposal to remove the 10-year, two-term limit for the presidency from the country’s constitution, potentially paving the way for Xi to stay in power for life. A Bloomberg report from earlier this week said, citing sources, that Xi is seeking to pass a government restructure plan that would see some party organizations completely absorbing state agencies.

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with guns but you are so obsessed with them you just had to start ranting about them irrelevantly.
Just trying to give a guy who thinks this is wrong a chance to think twice about his stance on guns, that's all. You're welcome.

Oh god

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with guns but you are so obsessed with them you just had to start ranting about them irrelevantly.
it's about a potential tyrannical government, which is one of the reason the 2nd amendment exists.

We recall the recent story of young Dong Yaoqiong.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...appears-spraying-ink-xi-jinping-a8455166.html

Human rights groups have rallied around the cause of a Chinese woman who disappeared after she sprayed ink on a photograph of president Xi Jinping.

Dong Yaoqiong, 29, was last seen during a live-stream she posted on social media in which she defaced a public poster of the country’s leader.

In the two-minute video, which has been shared widely since her disappearance, Ms Dong tells the camera: “Behind me is a portrait of Xi Jinping. I want to say publicly that I oppose the tyranny of Xi Jinping’s dictatorship and the brain-control oppression imposed by the Chinese Communist Party.”

She then splashes black ink over the face of Mr Xi before saying defiantly: “Xi Jinping, I’m right here waiting for you to arrest me.”

Ms Dong has not been seen since and her Twitter account has been deleted.

Now, international rights groups say Ms Dong’s father and a prominent activist and artist, both of whom were trying to raise awareness online of the 29-year-old’s disappearance, have also been abducted.

giphy.gif

(she got committed to a psych ward)

Yeah i dont believe it. Need to see more evidence.

Just trying to give a guy who thinks this is wrong a chance to think twice about his stance on guns, that's all. You're welcome.

Yeah, well, you sound like a fucking fascist.

Back