International China threatens to shoot down Pelosi's plane if she attempts to land in Taiwan

lol

FZLKR43XkAE6cnd

* Update
. China expands military drills, escalates threats against Taiwan (msn.com)
Chinese drills will not end today as planned - 7 August 2022. Now extended to 15 August.
I don't think these are military drills anymore. I think China is starting a full invasion against Taiwan. The longer China can make Taiwan (and the US) think this is a drill, the better chance they have at invading the island.

Last edited:
* Update
Chinese drills will not end today as planned - 7 August 2022. Now extended to 15 August.
I don't think these are military drills anymore. I think China is starting a full invasion against Taiwan. The longer China can make Taiwan (and the US) think this is a drill, the better chance they have at invading the island.

Let's fucking hope not, but if they were doing an invasion under the guise of drills then I would think they would be conserving their ammunition instead of training with it for a show of force. It's also a fairly reactionary move they are making, and China doesn't seem to be very much into reactionary conflict like that.

* Update

It’s an embargo at the very least.

Your move Biden, I would suggest it’s not a weak one.

China better realize Taiwan would be alot more difficult than Ukraine for Russia. And Taiwan is much better armed with much better everything. Meanwhile Russia and China are pretty equal in terms of mitary might n we see the Trouble Russia is having.

China only chance of doing it quickly wpuld be if they had alot of China sympathizers there whi h they don't really at least no where near like Ukraine was. On top of that your all but declaring war on the US.

There's no upside for China to take Taiwan via hostile means n it would probably decimate the country China is trying g to build as a world power.

I do t think China is dumb enough to do it. They are throwing a fit about the Taiwan visit n taking it too far in response as it is.

* Update
Oh, don't worry, I'm sure this is nothing. All of the Sherdoggers assured me China would do fookin nuttin in response to Pelosi visiting.

Chinese spokeswoman offers incontrovertible proof that Taiwan belongs to China

On a related note, China officially belongs to the US based on the number of McDonalds and KFC in Beijing

Taiwan about to get their shit pushed in.

Everyone saying they will invade very soon. Taiwan has issued a warning China is going to invade.

So... now that Nancy's polished her idiot little ego and accelerated Chinese plans for reunification while pushing the Russians and Chinese even closer together and made the US look as soft as baby shit, are you all at least happy that a member of your aristocracy feels good about herself and whatever investments this helped her with?

Good job stirring up shit in the world's most important region while emphasising the obvious reality that the US no longer has the ability to settle down the locals. I'm sure that's gonna convince everyone to rally together behind the ol' stars n' stripes :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back