International China threatens Australia with retaliatory long range missile attack , if it helps Taiwan in war.

hurting our own industries in favor of picking a fight with china is not popular in australia. heres a thought, why doesnt america get tough on china. you made them powerful.

taiwans recent independance is a little nuanced but regardless china calls the shots on the issue. theres nothing autonomous about aboriginal lands.

Why must the West recognize China's claim, since China does not control Taiwan.

"Autonomous" is the wrong word to use, I was thinking of the special land rights they enjoy in the Northern Territory. And they have a kind of reserve in Arnhem land.

hurting our own industries in favor of picking a fight with china is not popular in australia. heres a thought, why doesnt america get tough on china. you made them powerful.
Sorry, we don't want to hurt our industry either. Defend yourself.

China has been very blatant they want to conquer the world and yet people on the left still defend them.

It would make me happy if Biden were to say a missile strike on Australia will be treated like a missle strike on the US and we will declare total war on you..... he could just say fuck around and find out if he would prefer to keep it short and simple though.

I'm sick of China and sick of our government doing nothing about it.

Why must the West recognize China's claim, since China does not control Taiwan.

"Autonomous" is the wrong word to use, I was thinking of the special land rights they enjoy in the Northern Territory. And they have a kind of reserve in Arnhem land.

our hands are tied on the issue thats why. aside from sabre rattling we have no real dog in this fight.

if i was taiwanese i would rather be apart of china than risk destroying the country. i suspect many taiwanese are actually pro china anyway, just from a distance.

you have to chose your battles wisely and while gallavanting across the oceans confronting china might seem noble it would result in america getting pumped.

how do you even stop china taking taiwan...

Sorry, we don't want to hurt our industry either. Defend yourself.

we do, we just dont have the capabilities to realistically confront china. anyway you have to die for us because we supported every yankee adventure overseas. thats your role in this potentially hot conflict, defend australia at all costs. die for our freedoms and perish by the millions because war with china will result in just that, millions upon millions of dead americans.

Last edited:
It would make me happy if Biden were to say a missile strike on Australia will be treated like a missle strike on the US and we will declare total war on you..... he could just say fuck around and find out if he would prefer to keep it short and simple though.

I'm sick of China and sick of our government doing nothing about it.

rumour has it america can not actually be relied upon if theres conflict with china. this comes from our brass.

You got a point there. Our globalists were so concerned with ruining the economies and lives of their hated red state republicans by shipping their jobs to China, that they made China powerful.

American globalists literally.......literally created the military power that is China today

we should be on the hook to deal with it, but speaking as a right wing populist, I’m not sure it’s our battle. We have our hands full with our globalists at home and their war against us

rumour has it america can not actually be relied upon if theres conflict with china. this comes from our brass.
I wouldn’t count on us either. the globalists mega corporations that run America don’t want to lose out of their hundreds of billions of dollars a year. We won’t fight China. Our top brass serve the interests of their woke globalist elites.

but we may fake giving it a “honest college try”. Maybe losing a few naval ships and firing a few missiles at China. But that’d be all for show. I wouldn’t want to be on any navy ships around China

I wouldn’t count on us either. Our the globalists mega corporations that run America don’t want to lose out of their hundreds of billions of dollars a year. We won’t fight China. Our top brass serve the interests of their woke globalist elites.

but we may fake giving it a “honest college try”. Maybe losing a few naval ships and firing a few missiles at China. But that’d be all for show. I wouldn’t want to be on any navy ships around China

Did you vote for Bernie? It's obvious to me that you are aware mega corps have taken over the government and I'm legit curious if you voted for the only guy who seems to want to change that or if you think he's a communist

They don’t need to.

the globalists are in league with China. China has won because of that. China isn’t even being punished for the Wuhan coronavirus because of that.

This.

And the fact it is now coming out that Faucci was funding the CCPs MILITIZATION of Corona viruses.

I mean, they seem to be deeply in bed with our institutions, universities, media, Hollywood, big tech and 1 political party

Did you vote for Bernie? It's obvious to me that you are aware mega corps have taken over the government and I'm legit curious if you voted for the only guy who seems to want to change that or if you think he's a communist
The globalist mega corporations hate donald Trump with a passion. So he has my support.

Trump actually tried to ruin their entire scheme. The tariffs would have brought our mega corporations profit scheme with China to a halt.

that was real action. Real.

you know what Bernie did when Hillary was proven to have stolen the primary? Cucked under like a bitch. I won’t forgive him for that. He was happy to shut up and take that 4th house

It would take some overt and undeniably malicious act by the CCP. Something that would get the plebs up in arms to the point where global monetary interests couldn't cover it up with media efforts. Something catastrophic in other words.

Yep. Something more catastrophic than releasing a plague on the planet.

It might be time for all of us to just learn Mandarin

Yep. Something more catastrophic than releasing a plague on the planet.

It might be time for all of us to just learn Mandarin
Ain't it something? Several viruses, polluting the planet like invaders from outer space who want to teraform, building islands in order to steal international waters, genocides, invasions, blatant theft of IP, threatening sovereign countries, and now completely fucking the global economy and killing millions.

But, meh. Criticism and challenges on the level you'd see against some minor indiscretion from the media and celebrities. You'd almost think they're bought and paid for.

Australia should think that if at some point for whatever reason US retreat for a period, they will be left in a not enviable position

Three Gorges is China's glass jaw. They know it and so does everyone else. It wouldn't be easy to land a solid shot; the dam is very well defended. But if an enemy gets enough missiles on target and the dam breaks...I don't even want to think about the consequences. I've read estimated death tolls in the hundreds of millions, and that's just from flooding. Factor in starvation, disease etc and China could lose half it's population.

I sincerely hope it doesn't come to that, because the vast majority of dead would be innocent civilians. But if China makes a serious attempt to conquer Taiwan, the ROC may figure they have nothing left to lose and choose the Samson Option: bring down the Temple and take your enemies with you.

As the old Chinese curse goes, "May you live in Interesting Times..."

If i were china id unleash the nukes at that point. Might as well make it painful for the attackers if thats the depth of mass killing that theyre willing to go to. I also dont see taiwan having the capability to hit the damn effectively.

Last edited:
Back