Opinion China should be SUED/SANCTIONED for their continued role in outbreaks.

Not anymore.

Time will tell if their inspection agencies will really enforce this law once virusmania fades, but for now Beijing is willing to do what it must to prevent another catastrophe. Remember, no one has been more affected by this than China itself- they've lost billions already and their losses will be in the trillions once this is over.

But wait, why would they need to do this when it was the US that planted the virus in China?

Fuck China. We should demand our companies leave that evil country immediately

I don't care much about these wet shops, what bothers me most is that they actually jailed the guy who found out the virus because he was a menace to the "great communist party" and a "suspect of terrorism", now the whole world is in recession thanks to them.

It’s the slaughtering then washing it down the drain that’s most messed up.

You can’t allow a communist country to be also a capitalist county that has too many ties to the world.

Their communist management that caused this is usually sanctioned to protect the world: Cuba, North Korea, ussr

China is a communist country that disguises itself as a first world country .

They should be treated like the old ussr after this

Holy stupid, more people mad at China for not restricting their citizens' freedom enough and outlawing the sale of fresh food.

Also, wet food markets exist in just about every country in the world, including the United States. Every big city you go to will have a "farmer's market" where, among other things, fresh meat is sold.
They don’t slaughter animals at farmers markets in America.

Not only that but the import of illegal exotic animals unchecked is very scary allowing f diseases from different continents to come together in one place and incubate then spread . China is allowing all of this. It’s like a country that allows terror groups to congregate and train. They are 100% responsible esp because of their ties to the world

I mean even years before this I’ve seen hundreds of Chinese tourists flooding LA with masks on their faces. That means they come from a less safe place and now are in your backyard

Also, China’s animal husbandry and exploitive practices with rare wildlife are atrocious and they certainly are deserving of some of the blame. But what should be done, in reality? Or can be done? Sued, really? A disease could easily arise in the US, or anywhere where humans live in proximity to concentrations of domesticated animals. Have you ever been in a hog confinement? I certainly hope this enlightens China, but I don’t know of anything that could be done.

LoL

Nothing as filthy as chinese wet markets exists in any wester nations. Imagine 50 animals species shiting bleeding on one another. That's a China.

LoL

Nothing as filthy as chinese wet markets exists in any wester nations. Imagine 50 animals species shiting bleeding on one another. That's a China.
Not only that but animals from one area don’t have the immunity from the pathogens in another area. When a dormant virus find an unimmunized host its breeding time. I can’t beleive China is allowing this on such a great scale. They should have cracked down on this decades ago

Not only that but animals from one area don’t have the immunity from the pathogens in another area. When a dormant virus find an unimmunized host its breeding time. I can’t beleive China is allowing this on such a great scale. They should have cracked down on this decades ago

It's a filthy degenerate culture. Thus it's allowed.

America should be sanctioned and the goverment tried for war crimes for the continuous lies into wars under false pretenses!

Sure why not? This forum needs a rational voice that isn't going to constantly crap on China. Look at how well they took care of the coronavirus, USA is in deep shit because we have no scientists in our government, we just try to pray disease away.
You can't do to free peoples to what China did to its horde in Wuhan. Also, you're making it sound like USA is a theocratic shithole. How many US students are sent to a country infamous for stealing tech to learn science and medicine?

I have no concept of whether China's markets are more "noxious," but I would be surprised.

Um. They keep creating coronaviruses. Stop being contrarian for the sake of it. We have a reasonable understanding of how these things happen. The fact that this abomination of nature has occurred more than once from the same region and for the same reason is telling.

America should be sanctioned and the goverment tried for war crimes for the continuous lies into wars under false pretenses!

True. But that is not the subject of the thread

Holy stupid, more people mad at China for not restricting their citizens' freedom enough and outlawing the sale of fresh food.

Also, wet food markets exist in just about every country in the world, including the United States. Every big city you go to will have a "farmer's market" where, among other things, fresh meat is sold.

Straight up retarded post.

No you commie nut job.
No body else has filthy disgusting shit like this the way the brain dead commie chinese do.

No you commie nut job.
No body else has filthy disgusting shit like this the way the brain dead commie chinese do.

They still have those markets even after the virus?????
giphy.gif

China knows they can't have a direct military confrontation with the US because a nuclear war will end both countries

Why would China have a ''direct military confrontation'' with his largest trading partner? The only side foaming at the mouth and clamoring for war is the US, unsurprisingly.

Back