Opinion China should be SUED/SANCTIONED for their continued role in outbreaks.

In the sense of a predator human beings by nature of creating tools to kill other animals could be considered an apex predator.

That said I’d rather eat wild game that has been harvested ethically over animals from factory farms
There is a certain satisfaction that one gets from sopping up generational old seeded potatoes with moose roast gravy.

It's incredible how little criticism China has gotten, at least officially from other nations due to this outbreak.

I can only imagine the difference if the US was the source of this pandemic for example. Or Russia.
That's because it's considered racism to point out facts. The CCP is smartly taking advantage of that and using our very own college campus BS to scape criticism.

I am a long time carnivore and don't give a fuck how the animals are kept or killed. Humans are the planet's apex predator and its perfectly natural.

Most of the shit in fast food restaurants is kept frozen rock solid and then deep fried or cooked at a temperature that kills viruses and bacteria.

Trying to compared that to a bacteria/Virus breeding ground that is chinese wet food markets is clearly and agenda on your part. Like many Vegans, you try to insinuate veganism into something completely unrelated. News Flash. Most people here are here to talk about how the coronavirus spreads and do not give a flying fuck about your beta male vegan bleeding heart Syndrome.

Apex predator confirmed?

Somehow, I doubt that. The insufferable shit that comes out of MMA fans mouth's sometimes. I wouldn’t even feel compelled to respond, other than to highlight what a bona fide douche bag you sound like.
Rock on, self-professed alpha male.

And we'll probably lose at litigation too. Asian lawyers are too good.

Also, China’s animal husbandry and exploitive practices with rare wildlife are atrocious and they certainly are deserving of some of the blame. But what should be done, in reality? Or can be done? Sued, really? A disease could easily arise in the US, or anywhere where humans live in proximity to concentrations of domesticated animals. Have you ever been in a hog confinement? I certainly hope this enlightens China, but I don’t know of anything that could be done.

Who will enforce the suit or sanction? And how?

I've been talking about what everybody else is now talking about for over a decade. China was my #1 or #2 voting issue, and I couldn't believe how bad we got sold out. In my 20's I was telling anybody that would listen the exact stuff you hear flakey Fox News analysts say is some "new idea." It's sad. We could have rebounded even harder than we did and had a more sturdy base under our economy if we would have started making the right moves regarding that POS regime that the "elites" like because they furnish them with 13 year old prostitutes. The West rose organically, with all the (should be) required growing pains that caused some balance of power. China just circumvented all the rules that made the West a great place, and the short term greedy finance "Anything goes for short term profits and screwing suckers that work for a living" types liked the idea of circumventing the rules that actually held IT ALL TOGETHER. Fkn pathetic. The whole thing.

Yes, China allowed people to leave and spread yet another one of these viruses out of their country. Yes, they are high on a list of "Who would make these viruses intentionally?"

I like Chinese people just fine. They should have been forced to have a revolution or two, and come to the top the right way. The finance dolts with zero loyalty lead them in their BS short-cuts that really threaten the entire planet/human world.

Last edited:
LOL.

China has zero fucks.
If the US could leave their colony in Japan and let them rebuild their own military to do their thing to counter China in the Asia Pacific.

China will get PTSD and will start bending down to Britain and the US like the good ol days. <TheDonald>

I know a dude who lost 400k on the stocks so f you China

They have a disgusting backward culture and are fine with being dirty communists.

But that is exactly my point, it's about both to me and cleanliness isn't always practiced in the states either and we consume more meat than China per capita. All I'm trying to say is that if we want to try and change the actions of other nations we need to start leading by example.

We are already leading by example. Notice we didn't start this or sars. This is because of China's treatment of animals. You're pretending that the way both countries treat animals is the same or is so close it might as well be the same and that's not the case here. Listen to what actual experts have to say about what China was doing.

If you sue China, you might as well sue Australia, we're basically an offshoot.

Not anymore.

Time will tell if their inspection agencies will really enforce this law once virusmania fades, but for now Beijing is willing to do what it must to prevent another catastrophe. Remember, no one has been more affected by this than China itself- they've lost billions already and their losses will be in the trillions once this is over.
China did the same thing for the sars outbreak... then reopened them again

Holy stupid, more people mad at China for not restricting their citizens' freedom enough and outlawing the sale of fresh food.

Also, wet food markets exist in just about every country in the world, including the United States. Every big city you go to will have a "farmer's market" where, among other things, fresh meat is sold.

Not the same, not in frequency, mass, species, animal treatment, sanitation, etc.

Plese staph

As someone who has been a vegan for a long time now I always laugh at the hypocrisy on this message board.

Imagine pointing a finger at China while munching on fast food that was brutally slaughtered in a factory farm.

Before we start crying about how awful the Chinese are why don't we get our act together and actually lead by example for once?

Nah fuck that, that means actually taking a good look in the mirror and changing myself.

You are on a karate board where a good amount of the people here actually care about their diets and general health.

Also lol at comparing fast food to wet markets.

Also when the fuck ever did a burger from 5 guys cause Italy to go into lockdown.

Also you really should just shut the fuck up, you arrogant shit poster. No one gives a fuck about your lazy ass bullshit deflecting posts. Fuck China forever for this shit.

Back