Opinion China should be SUED/SANCTIONED for their continued role in outbreaks.

I have no concept of whether China's markets are more "noxious," but I would be surprised. And, yes, it's legal to sell live livestock in farmer's markets in the United States. I don't know about non-domesticated animals.
What was the last worldwide pandemic that originated from an American farmer's market?

What was the last worldwide pandemic that originated from an American farmer's market?

2019 dude..

those Kale Chips I purchased last summer, along with the blue berries caused a deadly flu like outrbreak in Seattle. lol

These viruses Sars/Corona come from china as the government allow these wet food markets to operate.

Wet food markets in china contain all sorts of exotic animals piled ontop of each other, so viruses spread from animal to animal and from animal to human.

China was warned about the potential for pandemics because of this, but they continued to allow these markets to operate.

China has once again caused a worldwide pandemic and are responsible for the death of 1000s of people... and have caused misery and disruption for millions more, is not billions of people.

They have caused a global financial crisis.

China should be sanctioned and or sued for their ongoing role in this debacle.

For videos on the subject these videos are a MUST watch.

I condemned this type of shit in another thread and was called a racist

Such a fun time to be alive

Those wet markets are horrible and should be illegal anywhere.

I hunt, I agree with eating meat.

But treating animals that way is evil. Same goes for some of the factory farming in the US.

Humans need to get it together and raise animals more locally. Shipping is ruining the planet anyway.

Fucking A+ post. 100% agree

See that poster, Trotsky. He genuinely believes this thread is about people whining China won’t restrict their citizens from having “Fresh food”

As long as these brain dead radical hard left types are around, the criticism of China will not be severe enough.
Lol the market is used by the middle and upper classes...

Not anymore.

Time will tell if their inspection agencies will really enforce this law once virusmania fades, but for now Beijing is willing to do what it must to prevent another catastrophe. Remember, no one has been more affected by this than China itself- they've lost billions already and their losses will be in the trillions once this is over.
They did the same thing with SARS for around 6 months....

They should be sanctioned

As someone who has been a vegan for a long time now I always laugh at the hypocrisy on this message board.

Imagine pointing a finger at China while munching on fast food that was brutally slaughtered in a factory farm.

Before we start crying about how awful the Chinese are why don't we get our act together and actually lead by example for once?

Nah fuck that, that means actually taking a good look in the mirror and changing myself.

As someone who has been a vegan for a long time now I always laugh at the hypocrisy on this message board.

Imagine pointing a finger at China while munching on fast food that was brutally slaughtered in a factory farm.

Before we start crying about how awful the Chinese are why don't we get our act together and actually lead by example for once?

Nah fuck that, that means actually taking a good look in the mirror and changing myself.
You're gonna have a meltdown in this thread to huh?

You're gonna have a meltdown in this thread to huh?

Sure why not? This forum needs a rational voice that isn't going to constantly crap on China. Look at how well they took care of the coronavirus, USA is in deep shit because we have no scientists in our government, we just try to pray disease away.

lol at this self validating nonsense.

lol at this self validating nonsense.

Yeah take a look at that guy who thinks animal torture anywhere is wrong.

I don't agree with wet markets but if you think China is the only nation that does this you're wrong. They happen more there simply because there are 1.4 billion people. I've seen just as many disgusting markets in south east asia.

Yeah take a look at that guy who thinks animal torture anywhere is wrong.

I don't agree with wet markets but if you think China is the only nation that does this you're wrong. They happen more there simply because there are 1.4 billion people. I've seen just as many disgusting markets in south east asia.

Your speaking to a guy who thinks all of Asia is China

Vegetarian for over a decade

But comparing the 2 makes you look like a fanatic. Like a pro lifer comparing a first month abortion to the killing of a 1 yr old kid

Sure why not? This forum needs a rational voice that isn't going to constantly crap on China. Look at how well they took care of the coronavirus, USA is in deep shit because we have no scientists in our government, we just try to pray disease away.

Holy Shit.

TROLL CONFIRMATION

I'm pescatarian-lite. The only time I eat meat other than fish is if someone else is serving it. I never buy it at the supermarket any more and never order it at restaurants.

While I think it'd be preferable for everyone (my country included) to go pescatarian, I can recognize that there are better and worse ways to treat animals that get butchered.

I think marijuana should be legal, but I can recognize that it'd be much more immoral if a government confined pot users in 3x5 foot cells and deprived them of sunlight than imprisoning pot users in 12x8 foot cells and letting get sunlight each day. There are degrees of wrongness, and it doesn't get much worse than China's.

They should be receiving sanctions from every nation on earth until they address their problems of horrible hygiene.

Hey man, it's not about ethics for us. It's about cleanliness, we just ask that the Chinese slaughter their animals in a cleaner manner. Oh, and to stop eating bats.

Just for the anti government right wing nut case types that post here

This is why regulations are important and even more importantly enforced.

Back