International China seems to have infiltrated Canada’s highest intelligence agency – and it’s not the first time

But diversity is our strength. Open borders! This is exactly why immigration needs to be done on a smaller scale.

I never voted for any of the openness and many Canadians don't like what's happening and think immigration should be reduced. Pierre Elliot Trudeau got the ball rolling with the multiculturalism act because he saw an opportunity to get votes.

This is why the Liberals banned the 50 cal. They're afraid the jig is up.

I never voted for any of the openness and many Canadians don't like what's happening and think immigration should be reduced. Pierre Elliot Trudeau got the ball rolling with the multiculturalism act because he saw an opportunity to get votes.

This is why the Liberals banned the 50 cal. They're afraid the jig is up.
The left want to swamp the west with immigrants and think that they will be the ones in change in the end. They are idiots, and want weakened people with total dependency on the govt.

The left want to swamp the west with immigrants and think that they will be the ones in change in the end. They are idiots, and want weakened people with total dependency on the govt.

The problem for the liberals is that many immigrants are not supportive of the social engineering schemes. A good example of this is Ontario pushing a bizarre sex-ed program in the schools and the Muslims coming out in full force in protest to put a stop to it. The liberals may be able to use immigrants for votes while they are new to the country and establishing themselves, but it is not a good long-term strategy. Eventually, a lot of the immigrants are going to establish themselves and start demanding representation for their cultural and religious beliefs which aren't supportive of the liberals "progressive" agenda.

Seems like a significant portion of immigrants from the subcontinent to Canada are Sikh, I wonder what the history behind that diaspora community is and to what extent these claims by the Indian government of support for Sikh separatism are credible.

The southeast quadrant of Edmonton is completely dominated by Sikhs. That happens to be also be where I live. Three quarters of the households on my block are Sikh. The only time of year you see Christmas lights in my neighborhood is for Diwali.

The problem for the liberals is that many immigrants are not supportive of the social engineering schemes. A good example of this is Ontario pushing a bizarre sex-ed program in the schools and the Muslims coming out in full force in protest to put a stop to it. The liberals may be able to use immigrants for votes while they are new to the country and establishing themselves, but it is not a good long-term strategy. Eventually, a lot of the immigrants are going to establish themselves and start demanding representation for their cultural and religious beliefs which aren't supportive of the liberals "progressive" agenda.
Well these progressives are closet racists. They think these immigrants are idiots and need these white saviors to run things. Which as you said isn't the case. Once they get enough mass they kick out the idiots and vote their own. And as with Muslims the left has an ally of convenience that will turn on them. At least the conservatives aren't growing the three to hang themselves.

Well these progressives are closet racists. They think these immigrants are idiots and need these white saviors to run things. Which as you said isn't the case. Once they get enough mass they kick out the idiots and vote their own. And as with Muslims the left has an ally of convenience that will turn on them. At least the conservatives aren't growing the three to hang themselves.

By that time the LPC will have striped us of our rights and have a police state set up. They will eventually prohibit the sale of all semi automatic firearms, implement central storage and reinforce their paramilitary RCMP.

I'd seriously stock up on 1-2 years worth of food and supplies. Buy tack drivers and quality glass.

There's a boog on the horizon.

Bring em in more! Diversity is our strength! They take pride in being Canadian more than most Canadians born and raised here.

Bring em in more! Diversity is our strength! They take pride in being Canadian more than most Canadians born and raised here.

They're told we have no identity and many just stick to their own kind. It's why they're easily manipulated and being used to undermine our values and freedoms.

They're told we have no identity and many just stick to their own kind. It's why they're easily manipulated and being used to undermine our values and freedoms.
Nope. You are just being told that to spread hate.

This shit is serious.

200.gif

China seems to have infiltrated Canada’s highest intelligence agency – and it’s not the first time
https://americanmilitarynews.com/2020/05/china-seems-to-have-infiltrated-canadas-highest-intelligence-agency-and-its-not-the-first-time/

As is all too common these days, a major event took place back in September of 2019 that has disappeared from any public notice and the deep significance left underreported. A potential Chinese spy infiltrated the highest levels of the Canadian intelligence service which is part of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP). The implications extend far beyond the borders of Canada because of their membership in the Five Eyes intelligence-sharing network that includes the United States, Australia, New Zealand and Britain. Five Eyes is a special network of countries that share top-secret and classified material together against common foes such as terrorists.

The RCMP is similar to the FBI in the sense that they have both law enforcement responsibilities and counter-intelligence responsibilities and for this reason the Canadian National Intelligence Coordination Centre is part of the RCMP and responsible for intelligence issues.

Seems like a significant portion of immigrants from the subcontinent to Canada are Sikh, I wonder what the history behind that diaspora community is and to what extent these claims by the Indian government of support for Sikh separatism are credible.

Baring some crazies. They generally don't give a fuck about India let alone a Sikh state, most i know openly call india a filthy shithole they don't even ever want to visit. They lack a nationhood type mentality, and none even entertain a i'll go back one day fantasy.

If not for Liberal idiocy of dining with terrorists, Indian gov lacks legit concern.

and yet we still treat China like our closest ally. The LLiberals rely on dat Chinese votes. We need to stop allowing so many Chinese to immigrate to Canada. The whole country will look like Hongcouver if we don't.

Baring some crazies. They generally don't give a fuck about India let alone a Sikh state, most i know openly call india a filthy shithole they don't even ever want to visit. They lack a nationhood type mentality, and none even entertain a i'll go back one day fantasy.

If not for Liberal idiocy of dining with terrorists, Indian gov lacks legit concern.

indians are some of the most clannish jackal orientated folk out there.

It's the stereotype of them being small, weak and meek. Then you meet a dude who's seriously into their form of wrestling and you end up re-evaluating that bias. At least that's the way it went with me.

Traditional Indian Wrestling is hardcore AF. The Great Gama was a beast. He did a minimum of 5,000 Hindu Squats and 3,000 Push Ups a day, then grappled with 40 other wrestlers, one after the other:cool:

Traditional Indian Wrestling is hardcore AF. The Great Gama was a beast. He did a minimum of 5,000 Hindu Squats and 3,000 Push Ups a day, then grappled with 40 other wrestlers, one after the other:cool:
Yeah. Most people think of "Dave" the tech support guy from Mumbai until they meet a great big oily as fuck Indian wrestler. <Eek2.0> lol

Back