International China seems to have infiltrated Canada’s highest intelligence agency – and it’s not the first time

Long Branch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The far left have been programmed to want more of this.

China seems to have infiltrated Canada’s highest intelligence agency – and it’s not the first time
https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...telligence-agency-and-its-not-the-first-time/

As is all too common these days, a major event took place back in September of 2019 that has disappeared from any public notice and the deep significance left underreported. A potential Chinese spy infiltrated the highest levels of the Canadian intelligence service which is part of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP). The implications extend far beyond the borders of Canada because of their membership in the Five Eyes intelligence-sharing network that includes the United States, Australia, New Zealand and Britain. Five Eyes is a special network of countries that share top-secret and classified material together against common foes such as terrorists.

The RCMP is similar to the FBI in the sense that they have both law enforcement responsibilities and counter-intelligence responsibilities and for this reason the Canadian National Intelligence Coordination Centre is part of the RCMP and responsible for intelligence issues.

The report acknowledged that China, Russia and other states were conducting foreign interference activities in Canada and that “elected and public officials across all orders of government” were being targeted.

Canadian politicians were targets of Indian intelligence covert influence operation: document

https://globalnews.ca/news/6823170/canadian-politicians-targeted-indian-intelligence/

“You stated that you were told to identify random Caucasian politicians and attempt to direct them into supporting issues that impacted India,” the letter continued.

“You stated that the guidance from RAW included that you were to provide financial assistance and propaganda material to politicians in order to exert influence over them.”

READ MORE: Ottawa company barred from national security work after alleged contact with Indian intelligence

One of his tasks was allegedly “to convince politicians that funding from Canada was being sent to Pakistan to support terrorism,” according to the letter, dated May 30, 2018.

The security screening investigation was triggered when he applied to immigrate to Canada.

Prof. Stephanie Carvin said while India had long been active in the country, the case was a rare example of its interference with Canadian elected officials.

“To my mind, this is one of the first public examples of evidence of clandestine foreign influence targeted at Canadian politicians” said the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs expert.

Also from the article:

India has long sought to pressure Ottawa over what it alleges to be continued support within Canada for violent extremists advocating independence for India’s Sikh minority.

It has also campaigned against neighbouring Pakistan over its failure to curb terrorist organizations such as Lashkar-e-Tayyiba, which attacked Mumbai in 2008, killing more than 160.

The Indian government knows how weak Caucasians have become in Canada. That's just sad.

Last edited:
"It added that 1.2 million Canadians were of Indian descent, and that some communities were “vulnerable to foreign interference either as targets or as a means of undermining Canadian values and freedoms.”

“A great deal of foreign interference has the goal of creating a single narrative or consistent message that helps to ensure the survival and prosperity of the foreign state,” the report added."

"Carvin said it was difficult to know if Indian foreign interference had any impact on Canadian policy."

Guns being banned and confiscated, no free speech, no identity, ethnic votes banks, 400k a year increase in immigration etc

And let's not pretend that the Chinese aren't doing the same thing.

Last edited:
The name's Bondrejalalpettalan... Jamesh Bondrejalalpettalan.

India has long sought to pressure Ottawa over what it alleges to be continued support within Canada for violent extremists advocating independence for India’s Sikh minority.
Seems like a significant portion of immigrants from the subcontinent to Canada are Sikh, I wonder what the history behind that diaspora community is and to what extent these claims by the Indian government of support for Sikh separatism are credible.

There is no Canadians. We are all fill in the blank-Canadians.

Oh look, more evidence of all the strength that diversity creates.

Seems like a significant portion of immigrants from the subcontinent to Canada are Sikh, I wonder what the history behind that diaspora community is and to what extent these claims by the Indian government of support for Sikh separatism are credible.

the sikh community is wealthy & politically savvy, i think last time around we had 4 sikh cabinet ministers

maybe 3 and chagger who was house leader or some such thing

I think its time Canada puts someone undercover in India. I know just the man.
_108862125_justin_trudeau_yearbook_05.jpg

I don't know why, but I just can't take Indians seriously

I don't know why, but I just can't take Indians seriously
It's the stereotype of them being small, weak and meek. Then you meet a dude who's seriously into their form of wrestling and you end up re-evaluating that bias. At least that's the way it went with me.

"It added that 1.2 million Canadians were of Indian descent, and that some communities were “vulnerable to foreign interference either as targets or as a means of undermining Canadian values and freedoms.”

“A great deal of foreign interference has the goal of creating a single narrative or consistent message that helps to ensure the survival and prosperity of the foreign state,” the report added."
But diversity is our strength. Open borders! This is exactly why immigration needs to be done on a smaller scale.

Back