China makes criticizing CCP illegal WORLDWIDE and applies to ALL non-Chinese nationals

Lol. After what happened to the two Michaels, why in the world would I step foot in China? It's not like it's a big loss. Oh no I won't be able to watch people piss in the streets, nearly die from eating counterfeit food products, and get harassed by Chinese nationalists for being a foreigner and existing.

Two Michaels?

It's the Chinese knock off version of the 2 Coreys.

So as long as i never visit china i can talk shit? Fuck china. Fuck em with the black dragon (not actual normal chinese, just their dumbass government and anyone who supports it).
What if China visits you ;)

I'll take my chances with that moist pussy.
I still remember when he first campaigned and said he liked the system they had, and how he admired it. Got a lot shit for that

What if China visits you ;)

I still remember when he first campaigned and said he liked the system they had, and how he admired it. Got a lot shit for that

I'm ready for the red dawn 3.

So still not as bad as Black Lives Matter? I'll kneel to China before BLM.

I don't believe that every progressive and left leaning citizen is ignorant of the threat that China poses or of the incredible stupidity of maintaining any sort of reliance on them as part of the international supply chain.

That's an easy out. Of course some may not hate the west and want to see it destroyed, but that's no different than saying not all Germans were Nazis or that not all Muslims are terrorists.

Two-thirds (a majority) of Germans did not support the Nazi party, according to voting records. And the Nazis still killed 6 million Jews. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

About 7% of Muslims surveyed by Pew said that suicide bombings were justifiable, while the majority felt suicide bombings weren't justifiable. And 19 radical Islamic terrorists still killed nearly 3,000 innocent people on 9/11 when they flew commercial airliners into skyscrapers for their god. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

To hold up as an example the silent, the peaceful, and the non-violent, no matter what their numbers may be, is useless. The peaceful majority are irrelevant.

The Left, as a whole, hates the West, and are working towards it's destruction, the same as Naziism and Radical Islam worked towards the destruction of their enemies. Never again do I want to hear about the so-called peaceful majority. They are irrelevant.

Love Chinese culture, history and geography.
It's the country i would want to visit most, but it's the country i would least likely visit because I'm terrified of not being able to come back

I lived there for 10 years, its really not as bad as people on here make it out to be. Don't go around screaming about Tibet, Taiwan, etc and you'll be fine. I never once felt unsafe there in the years spent. Traveling really opens up your eyes and gives you a much more balanced perspective on the world. It makes you appreciate the USA more but at the same time it also makes you criticize the USA more when other countries do things better.

The food there alone is worth the trip

That's an easy out. Of course some may not hate the west and want to see it destroyed, but that's no different than saying not all Germans were Nazis or that not all Muslims are terrorists.

Two-thirds (a majority) of Germans did not support the Nazi party, according to voting records. And the Nazis still killed 6 million Jews. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

About 7% of Muslims surveyed by Pew said that suicide bombings were justifiable, while the majority felt suicide bombings weren't justifiable. And 19 radical Islamic terrorists still killed nearly 3,000 innocent people on 9/11 when they flew commercial airliners into skyscrapers for their god. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

To hold up as an example the silent, the peaceful, and the non-violent, no matter what their numbers may be, is useless. The peaceful majority are irrelevant.

The Left, as a whole, hates the West, and are working towards it's destruction, the same as Naziism and Radical Islam worked towards the destruction of their enemies. Never again do I want to hear about the so-called peaceful majority. They are irrelevant.
I completely agree that passivity in regards to what's currently going on is completely ridiculous. At the very least anyone concerned with whats going on is obligated to vote in opposition to any political candidates that support it whether at the municipal, state or federal level.

I completely agree that passivity in regards to what's currently going on is completely ridiculous. At the very least anyone concerned with whats going on is obligated to vote in opposition to any political candidates that support it whether at the municipal, state or federal level.

Correct. A vote for leftism is a vote for the destruction of the Western World.

I lived there for 10 years, its really not as bad as people on here make it out to be. Don't go around screaming about Tibet, Taiwan, etc and you'll be fine. I never once felt unsafe there in the years spent. Traveling really opens up your eyes and gives you a much more balanced perspective on the world. It makes you appreciate the USA more but at the same time it also makes you criticize the USA more when other countries do things better.

The food is great. The country sucks. I lived there for 8 years. Married a Chinese girl. Have Chinese in-laws. If you think it's safe in China, you didn't travel enough.

The food is great. The country sucks. I lived there for 8 years. Married a Chinese girl. Have Chinese in-laws. If you think it's safe in China, you didn't travel enough.
What would be unsafe? Violence? Theft?

Me too, China and its history and cultures is fascinating its so hearthbreaking that they are turning into some kind of authoritarian empire.

I mean who would not want to see the Terracotta Army? The Bading Gate?

And Chengdu oh my Chengdu.
Awww...
chengdu-panda-base-head.jpg

1585298102-5e7dbab6694f9.jpg

Id rather view photos and never ever set foot in china ever . Fuck that place

Yeah but I'm American, I'll talk about anything I want, especially the government.

I think the African expats have not been so safe in China recently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back