China Launched A Quantum Teleportation Satellite

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
dampe-wukong-dec-17-2015-jiuquan-china-daily-.jpg

Right out of an NSA nightmare quantum communication is the next big thing. This satellite will try to use quantum entanglement to manipulate protons on the ground while being impossible to intercept by other Governments like the US.

Many believe that we could communicate with other solar systems without much of the time limitations.

http://gbtimes.com/china/china-launches-worlds-first-quantum-science-satellite-jiuquan

Last week, Japanese scientists explaced… placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Cort Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland’s local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.

Is+that+loch+ness+_3266470b4ac6ceb1a1316ce611a15114.jpg

A few years ago an Iranian scientist claimed they'd mastered time travel. And Kim Jong Il claims they've beaten starvation.

Everyone wants to get Murica trembling.

Yea I read about this.

Quantum entanglement is still such a sci-fi concept that it's hard to almost accept that it's real.

I mean, doesn't completely destroy Einsteins relativity theory? There must be some form of communication between the particles that are faster than the speed of light yes?

Spooky to the max.

A few years ago an Iranian scientist claimed they'd mastered time travel. And Kim Jong Il claims they've beaten starvation.

Everyone wants to get Murica trembling.

Didn't they also claim to have found free energy and the capacity of lifting drones out of the sky without harming them?

China > Physics...?

Let me put on my Trump hat for a second and suggest that they're actually trying out a new kind of spy satellite that operates well within the bounds of known reality.

America has had this technology since 1993. We just keep it secret

The article claims its an experimental science satellite.

So this is like perfect encryption?

it still doesnt change the human that has to interpret the signal, he or she can always be manipulated.

or we can blow that shit up the old fashioned way

Off topic question here.

Does anyone ever wonder if some UFO sightings could be humans from the future who are exploring the past, but they can't influence us or interact with us because then they'll be affecting the future?

unfortunately for @Joseph Dredd and @Strange Shadows, this is bullshit and China will not overtake America as the premier hegemon. But if it was real, we'd just blow it up somehow.

Sorry guys, you'll have to put the pom-poms away for now. Great Satan is still numero uno, baby ;)

unfortunately for @Joseph Dredd and @Strange Shadows, this is bullshit and China will not overtake America as the premier hegemon. But if it was real, we'd just blow it up somehow.

Sorry guys, you'll have to put the pom-poms away for now. Great Satan is still numero uno, baby ;)

Uh... my post was pointing out their goofy asses are desperate to scare the big dog on the block. And I support the big dog over any of those nations.

Uh... my post was pointing out their goofy asses are desperate to scare the big dog on the block. And I support the big dog over any of those nations.

It was more a general comment, which is why I didn't quote any specific post of yours. Just given your post history it seems you're pretty anti-American. Unless I'm thinking of someone else, but I don't think I am.

It was more a general comment, which is why I didn't quote any specific post of yours. Just given your post history it seems you're pretty anti-American. Unless I'm thinking of someone else, but I don't think I am.

No, you're thinking of me, but I'm only anti-American in a few areas. Overall I think it's a great place.

Can't remember really, I think so. It was a couple of years ago... More of a meme than world news.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it was Iran

Also, an Iranian scientist by the name of Mehran Keshe has done a lot of presentations on how they have anti-gravity technology and says he has distributed plans for it to various governments and claims it will bring peace.

Off topic question here.

Does anyone ever wonder if some UFO sightings could be humans from the future who are exploring the past, but they can't influence us or interact with us because then they'll be affecting the future?

maybe we're just an alien ant farm

Off topic question here.

All the time.

Also, perhaps the Back to the Future movies were so realistic because they actually figured out time travel?

Back