International China:Italy may be the birthplace of COVID-19 pandemic

And many shameless nations just signed a trade agreement with this lying nation.

In before USA am bad

And many shameless nations just signed a trade agreement with this lying nation.

In before USA am bad

But hey America could totally learn a few lessons from China in how they treat their minorities.

China is hilarious. They actually have a similar culture like India where even if you are caught red handed, you lie. It’s considered unbecoming to admit fault. The east is really backwards in this regard. The whole world knows China started this virus, yet with a straight face they will say “No” and they even have the audacity to pretend like they beat the virus already too.
The whole “face” culture is retarded.

It made me respect the Western way of doing things much more when learning about things like that

In before USA am bad
Apparently the RCEP is just formalizing things that already exist, and is limited in scope.

Not much on it yet though and I’ll be looking forward to what experts have to say on the matter.

I live in Italy. Two of my recent students were doctors. According to one of them, there was an unusual increase in pneumonia and other respiratory disease emissions to hospitals just before Covid-19 became a thing.

But hey America could totally learn a few lessons from China in how they treat their minorities.
Think everyone could, if you wanted to go that route. Which I think is an evil path to go down

Apparently the RCEP is just formalizing things that already exist, and is limited in scope.

Not much on it yet though and I’ll be looking forward to what experts have to say on the matter.
Funny how the media and WHO aren't saying about this. There should be massive push back and censoring of China for covid alone, and yet they lie about it as well.

No it was made in the lab in Wuhan and released. That’s what happened.

In before USA am bad

Lol some partisan hacks here even tried to start shit post me because I agreed Giant North Korea needs to be sanctioned or that there needs to be a collective action againts G.N.Korea how they used this pandemic as propaganda.

"They were like you gonna punish them because a pandemic started in their City what if that outbreak started in your town should we harrass you?"

Yes some of these China appologists use arguments like that.

Poor arguments.

"Why you punish people for getting sick"

They tottaly ignore the fact that China has capitalized the pandemi blaming other nations and hard core promoting Giant North Korea.

The only thing your on is your Chinese computer probably sitting in a Chinese seat and heated by your Chinese HVAC unit. Doesn't change a thing.
I'm in my Chinese Car looking at Sherdog through my Chinese phone, thank you very much.

Back