Economy China Forces Major Pharmaceutical Companies to Cut Prices by 62% to Enter Market

Another interesting area where China is doing something that Americans have said needs to be done.

In the ongoing cultural battle between the U.S. and China, it's worth looking at all of these areas where China is attempting to pass us in terms of population well-being, not just in the academic space.

To bad our politicians are bought out by big pharma. Yet you have people on here actually defending their political party . Straight embarrassing.
This. Every single politician is owned.

China's economic warfare against the West.

Communist China getting a better deal from drug companies than capitalist cuck Murica.

How are the communists better at capitalism?

Wonder what this is gonna do to powdered rhino horn prices.
Underfunded system so the CCP started promoting traditional Chinese medicine as an alternative. A lot of people aren’t getting healthcare, but are getting snake oil.

I mean the actual treatment. We have excellent healthcare in the US, but it’s arbitrarily expensive in part because our government can’t negotiate prices.

The price is a large part of healthcare. You're thinking of how good the treatment is if you can afford healthcare.

Also, I have no idea what traditional Chinese medicine is. I have no idea what Western medicine is either since I don't go to the doctors that much. What's the difference? In the medicine and the way they check you for problems.

Underfunded system so the CCP started promoting traditional Chinese medicine as an alternative. A lot of people aren’t getting healthcare, but are getting snake oil.

I mean the actual treatment. We have excellent healthcare in the US, but it’s arbitrarily expensive in part because our government can’t negotiate prices.
AFAIK, it’s cheap, a lot of self care, and you get what you’re willing to pay

“ you will cut prices now !!” ( tank barrel pointing at head of CEO of Chinese pharma company )

I'm sure American pharma will stand up to such demands/threats and pull out of the Chinese market.

Back