International China blames the USA for coronavirus outbreak.

People are defending China? I haven't been paying attention to the tv latley but idk about that.
"Well china got it under control" is floating around. You cant even suggest it came from China without being labeled racist for promoting Zenaphobic views

This is probably in retaliation for when we started saying that China f'ed up the whole thing from the beginning. They did but they can't let us saying it go unaddressed.
More or less. This one wasnt as easy to silence as the hong kong protests

all countries in the world needs to make action against china after this virus is gone.. we all need to get rid of chinas obsession with these poor animals that is also affecting all of us and people in the near future.. this is going to be just a cycle new viruses in th future because of these people.. i dnt care if they fak themselves but the whole world is suffering for their obssesion fak them
China owns the supply chain to a large part of the world. Good luck.

China has to blame somebody for the Wuhan virus. Their peasants are getting uppity.

They are acting like north Korea here. I say sanction the shit out of them til they pay restitution for all the world wide economic damage they caused. Pack of irresponsible retards China and those who kowtow to them, are
Yea good luck with that.

There will be riots at Walmart bc ppl can’t buy more crap in their life.

all countries in the world needs to make action against china after this virus is gone.. we all need to get rid of chinas obsession with these poor animals that is also affecting all of us and people in the near future.. this is going to be just a cycle new viruses in th future because of these people.. i dnt care if they fak themselves but the whole world is suffering for their obssesion fak them
Then Thailand, South Korea, Indonesia, Vietnam should should stop too right ? I mean we don't want to take any more chances right ?

Would be great if the world isolated the Chinese and treat them like North Korea. Drop a nuke on them for good measure too.

China is the Jussie Smollett of countries. Caught lying, and still doubling down and placing the blame somewhere else. Fuck China. No matter how much they try to save face, it isn't going to work. Sorry, bat-eaters.

Fuck China, I hope once this is all done people in the west start realising what the consequences are of tolerating all the BS China does

Well the world put up with America's warmongering regime changing war criminal ways they'll put this too.

So what are you saying swine flu is less dangerous there for that's ok ?
I'm not sure if swine flu was less dangerous. The swine flu pandemic lasted a year, while we are only a couple months into this coronavirus fiasco.

The Swine flu killed far more people, obviously. I'm talking about the impact the Coronavirus has had thus far (socially and politically): cancelling of the NBA season, banning travel from Europe, closing of schools, etc.

Not to mention, the mass hysteria of people buying up toilet paper and other silly items.

It was a matter of time before they blamed the US. Those communist countries can never own up to anything.

Remember when that PED scandal happened in Russia? (see: Icarus documentary) Putin just blamed it on the US citing “oh this is just US propaganda”.

Kicking off a pandemic wasn’t enough now they want to blame the USA because of the worlds obsession with orange man bad. I said from the start a new level of hurt is headed chinas way ..

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

When has China ever shared data that was legitimate

I am pretty sure the Chinese posters are talking the same shit about Murica in their version of Sherdog.

Great to know that when the world is facing an onslaught on pandemic, we're actively pointing fingers and assigning blames with one conspiracy theory after another in a full display of hostility. Really gives you hope that humanity has a future.

It was a matter of time before they blamed the US. Those communist countries can never own up to anything.

Remember when that PED scandal happened in Russia? (see: Icarus documentary) Putin just blamed it on the US citing “oh this is just US propaganda”.

I saw it. I think they also tried to assassinate that guy in the documentary who was giving up all the secrets of how the athletes were passing the drug tests and how the samples would be swapped out and destroyed

I am pretty sure the Chinese posters are talking the same shit about Murica in their version of Sherdog.

Great to know that when the world is facing an onslaught on pandemic, we're actively pointing fingers and assigning blames with one conspiracy theory after another in a full display of hostility. Really gives you hope that humanity has a future.
I think you have your nose so far up your avatars ass you don’t know what time it is...

I think you have your nose so far up your avatars ass you don’t know what time it is...
Maybe you should self-quarantine from the internet for 14 days to avoid spreading stupid.

I'm not sure if swine flu was less dangerous. The swine flu pandemic lasted a year, while we are only a couple months into this coronavirus fiasco.

The Swine flu killed far more people, obviously. I'm talking about the impact the Coronavirus has had thus far (socially and politically): cancelling of the NBA season, banning travel from Europe, closing of schools, etc.

Not to mention, the mass hysteria of people buying up toilet paper and other silly items.
Don't think back in 2009 social media was that crazy, now people spread false information all over the web causing everyone to panic, people taking pictures of empty shelves causing more people to panic.

Back