International China blames the USA for coronavirus outbreak.

Not sure what this has to do with anything UFC related other than the facts that John McCain invented MySpace and Barack Obama invented the Breitbart through gofundme and being a community organizer

It’s certainly plausible but there are many plausible reasons that China did it on purpose as well.

1) China wanted to release an infection that was serious enough to test their national emergency response but not to serious that it would completely cripple the nation and kill too many ppl.
3% casualty rate is acceptable to ensure they can deal with a future biological weapon their enemies might use on them.

2) the Americans are losing the trade war. China dominates the worlds manufacturing. Corona virus is dangerous enough to potentially cripple industry while the infectious rate spreading around the world would be felt, the casualty rate was deemed acceptable in order to destabilise China and other nations confidence in doing business with them.

3) the release of corona virus was a genuine contamination breach from a biological facility. Someone genuinely fucked up and China is covering up that embarrassment. Better they cover up then say

“yea sorry world for causing a pandemic and crashing the worlds economy... our bad!”

All sound plausible.

but in reality.... we will never fucking know.
Right? The Swing Flu was much worse than what we are currently facing...

Not so wide spread bro, keep telling yourself that. Yes more threatening, but it wasn’t fucking everyone in the ass. All this drama is preventative. Don’t sweat it yet.

86b.jpg

Not so wide spread bro, keep telling yourself that. Yes more threatening, but it wasn’t fucking everyone in the ass. All this drama is preventative. Don’t sweat it yet.
Keep telling myself that it's not so widespread? Ok. I will. Lol

Keep telling myself that it's not so widespread? Ok. I will. Lol

fuck sake, I was implying this disease is more widespread, the other was more destructive. How could one justify anything different?

fuck sake, I was implying this disease is more widespread, the other was more destructive. How could one justify anything different?
You are proving my point and you don't even realize it. Look at the text I was originally quoting.

This thread started out with "LOL China you crazy" to people offering up their own conspiracy theories

You are proving my point and you don't even realize it. Look at the text I was originally quoting.

You’re delusional, are you Implying these national freeze outs are conspiratorial? This has never happend before. The NBA never froze their million dollar industry over swine flu.

im getting trolled so hard I can’t help but freak out.

I've heard a couple of theories.

First one is that China deliberately released this in order to reduce their own population. They already have a vaccine but won't use it until they are satisfied with the new population levels.

Second one is that China released this as retaliation towards the USA, by essentially sending the stock market into a downward spiral, and reminding them of who exactly makes the vast majority of their antibiotics. With Europe isolated and a lot of the world under Chinas control due to Chinese investment in these countries, the person who told me this sees it as a power move. Said that it could lead to WW3, but WW3 won't be so much in terms of troop deployment but biological and technological warfare.

Last edited:
You’re delusional, are you Implying these national freeze outs are conspiratorial? This has never happens before. The NBA never froze their million dollar industry over swine flu.

im getting trolled so hard I can’t help but freak out.
Are you serious? Look at what I quoted, silly. I was obviously being sarcastic thus the "...".

Not to be a prick, but where are you from?

Are you serious? Look at what I quoted, silly. I was obviously being sarcastic thus the "...".

Not to be a prick, but where are you from?

didn’t read your quote bro, I’m used to that argument from real people.

my bad, maybe I’ll look back, probably not.

didn’t read your quote bro, I’m used to that argument from real people.

my bad, maybe I’ll look back, probably not.
Well, don't do anything that will possibly help you reevaluate the situation. I was hoping to provide context.

Have a good night...

Right? The Swing Flu was much worse than what we are currently facing...
hmmm swine flu had about 150,000–575,000 fatalities world wide you be the judge of how many death it takes to make a big deal out of it.

Last edited:
The Chinese are the official speakers of the leftists in the World.
If China says it. Must be true.

They are the most diverse, richest country....

Back