International China blames the USA for coronavirus outbreak.

August 2019 – the military bioweapon lab at Fort Detrick is deemed “unsafe” and closed.
18 October, 2019 – Event 201, a rehearsal for a worldwide pandemic caused by a deadly coronavirus, is held in the US.
18 October, 2019 – the same day as Event 201 begins, the Military Games start in Wuhan including a delegation of 300 US military personnel. Early November 2019 – coronavirus breaks out in Wuhan. The timelines fit an either accidental or deliberate release by the US military.

Epidemiologist have been warning us since SARS that another pandemic was going to break out in China's wet markets. But your scenario is obviously way more plausible.

If it was created, the scientists are pretty bad at creating bio weapons. Where’s any proof civilian or from the intelligence agencies?

The US has a number of similar type grade level labs. Maybe the virus was an US experimental attack to maybe Russia. Russia must be concerned about China but Putin seems on most accounts see the US as the existential adversary.

Nope. It was developed in China.

The End.

A strong new wave of ''The US did it have just hit the Social medias'' I don't wanna share it here least that I get thread banned again. Brace yourselves for the storm and Patient zero has been named I don't know if it is true or not. We will have to wait and see

August 2019 – the military bioweapon lab at Fort Detrick is deemed “unsafe” and closed.
18 October, 2019 – Event 201, a rehearsal for a worldwide pandemic caused by a deadly coronavirus, is held in the US.
18 October, 2019 – the same day as Event 201 begins, the Military Games start in Wuhan including a delegation of 300 US military personnel. Early November 2019 – coronavirus breaks out in Wuhan. The timelines fit an either accidental or deliberate release by the US military.

Placed you on Ignore for such Conspiracy-bullshit. Jesus Christ....

A strong new wave of ''The US did it have just hit the Social medias'' I don't wanna share it here least that I get thread banned again. Brace yourselves for the storm and Patient zero has been named I don't know if it is true or not. We will have to wait and see

You should be thread banned for using the term "Patient Zero".

This event has really given us a window into who is either retarded or a Chinese national living elsewhere....

Or the regime is trying to backpeddle , realizing that their attempt at defelcting blame is hurting them more than helping them. If I am right, expect to see the leadership claim it was never official government policy that the US released the virus, it was just the wrong opinions of some officials acting in a personal capacity. Kinda like how the regime has co-opted Li Wenliang (my avatar) , mentioning he was a CCP member and disciplining 2 Wuhan police for reprimanding him. Essentially throwing the lackeys under the bus and making the regime look like the good guys.

I began wondering if they were making the pivot you describe over the weekend when I saw this article in the South China Morning Post not so subtly hinting at an Italian origin for the virus.

Coronavirus: ‘strange pneumonia’ seen in Lombardy in November, leading Italian doctor says
To be fair, the SCMP is Hong Kong based and will, at times, be critical of the regime however they are also owned by Jack Ma and this particular reporter is from their Beijing desk and is assigned to matters of Chinese military and diplomacy. Not hard to read between the lines that the CCP is feeding her this story, which would otherwise be completely off her beat.

Now with the ambassador backpedaling it looks obvious to me that Trump pushing back, repeatedly calling it a “Chinese Virus” knocked them off their US CT and onto an Italian one. Sadly, I have little doubt that the Europeans will make themselves easier targets.

I began wondering if they were making the pivot you describe over the weekend when I saw this article in the South China Morning Post not so subtly hinting at an Italian origin for the virus.

Coronavirus: ‘strange pneumonia’ seen in Lombardy in November, leading Italian doctor says
To be fair, the SCMP is Hong Kong based and will, at times, be critical of the regime however they are also owned by Jack Ma and this particular reporter is from their Beijing desk and is assigned to matters of Chinese military and diplomacy. Not hard to read between the lines that the CCP is feeding her this story, which would otherwise be completely off her beat.

Now with the ambassador backpedaling it looks obvious to me that Trump pushing back, repeatedly calling it a “Chinese Virus” knocked them off their US CT and onto an Italian one. Sadly, I have little doubt that the Europeans will make themselves easier targets.

I was going to mention that article, to let people know this is the latest angle of attack by the CCP. There is another article saying Virigina Doctors noticed a pnemonia like symtom with patients. Both articles were being touted on other forums by CCP shills.

SCMP does publish some decent articles, but overall it goes light on the CCP. Jack Ma is not going to risk his life, liberty and business by being critical of the CCP. That's even assuming he would be critical of the CCP even if he would face no consequences. He could be just as much a Nationalist as the CCP.

Last edited:

Ccp going to blame foreigners on a “second wave” of corona

<LikeReally5>

Have a look at China's wildlife wet markets. They're better virus incubators than any man built labs. They got at least one in every major urban centres. It's a miracle that they're not having outbreaks every other Tuesday over there.

<LikeReally5>

Have a look at China's wildlife wet markets. They're better virus incubators than any man built labs. They got at least one in every major urban centres. It's a miracle that they're not having outbreaks every other Tuesday over there.
I’ve been thinking about this. I know of Americans eating street food in SE Asia and have probs afterwards but the locals seem OK. The Chinese people there have been eating the same things for hundreds of years so they must have some immunity to them. Why are so many outbreaks in recent years? What changed?

It could be like the perfect storm kinda scenario like the tipping point: when one or several factors get to certain values the whole thing comes crashing down. Wonder what those factors are? Population density?

The worst thing is it also reinforces the “don’t give a shit attitude”. The first thing my wife said when that news came out is “see, that’s why you can’t help anyone here.” Kind of hard to argue with her at that point.

It reminds me of another incident about an old woman who fell down getting off the bus and hit her head badly. No one would help her, but finally one of the other passengers did. He took her to the hospital to get checked out. When the family arrived they promptly got his information... so they could take him to court. In their mind he must have been the one who pushed her down. The court agreed. The judge actually said you must have pushed her, why else would you bring her in?

That incident and the previous one I mentioned are the two biggest that have stayed in my mind, as it’s so “China.”

I remember once asking one of my students in China about ethics in business. Of course when I used the word they didn’t understand it. I explained it (simply) as right or wrong behavior, to which one of the students raised his hand to give an answer. He said “if you win it is right behavior, if you lose it is wrong behavior.” Everyone in the class laughed and clapped at the answer. What a perfect encapsulation of Chinese philosophy and character.

My daughter was part of the VEX robotics championship team for 2 years. This is was the elementary school division. It is actually a very big deal with teams from around the world competing. Her second year the 2 Chinese teams were continually caught cheating. Altering their robots after inspection and shit like that. It was the coaches that were doing the cheating right in front of the kids. It finally resulted in one of the teams being disqualified (only time I ever saw it). The Chinese were hated by every other team from American to European to Japan and so on.

It is in their culture that you must win at all cost

My daughter was part of the VEX robotics championship team for 2 years. This is was the elementary school division. It is actually a very big deal with teams from around the world competing. Her second year the 2 Chinese teams were continually caught cheating. Altering their robots after inspection and shit like that. It was the coaches that were doing the cheating right in front of the kids. It finally resulted in one of the teams being disqualified (only time I ever saw it). The Chinese were hated by every other team from American to European to Japan and so on.

Yep. There’s a Chinese Olympic swimmer. Dude is like 6’6”. I think he medaled in the breaststroke a few years ago. He was accused of making a female swimmer from another country fall to injure herself. So low.

I know of many Asian American kids who were scarred by their parents relentlessly push. They get shamed for not winning spelling bees or coming in first in some academic contests. They were forced to be tutored hours after school. Crazy culture

Really well sourced.

Correct. Students cheat extensively in college, and are expected to. I knew a student who stupidly told her teacher that her classmates were cheating and got rebuked sharply by her teacher for doing it. He said she was being arrogant and just showing off. She never did another original assignment after that.

In their culture, if you are not cheating you are stupid and not really applying yourself.

Seems like the Chinese ambassador to the US has calmed his accusations regarding the US military being involved with COVID19. This is going against the current from what his bosses in Beijing are stating publically.

Last week, stated he should be PNGed.

However, I wonder if he will defect and live in the US as a professor at American/George Washington/Georgetown.

There is an article today from an Italian paper saying the China is refusing to test people with virus symptoms in order to show a decrease in numbers.

Back