International China blames the USA for coronavirus outbreak.

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Fedor Emelianenko, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Orgasmo

Orgasmo Silver Belt

Chinese ambassador to US in public disagreement with Beijing. I guess even he couldn't take the bullshit. He will probably be fired within the month.
    www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-03-23/china-s-top-envoy-to-u-s-breaks-with-foreign-ministry-on-virus

uppercutbus, evansusmc2 and Arkain2K like this.
  2. AlexDB9

AlexDB9 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

uppercutbus, senri, GrandNewb and 6 others like this.
  3. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

Or the regime is trying to backpeddle , realizing that their attempt at defelcting blame is hurting them more than helping them. If I am right, expect to see the leadership claim it was never official government policy that the US released the virus, it was just the wrong opinions of some officials acting in a personal capacity. Kinda like how the regime has co-opted Li Wenliang (my avatar) , mentioning he was a CCP member and disciplining 2 Wuhan police for reprimanding him. Essentially throwing the lackeys under the bus and making the regime look like the good guys.

4. 1pedestrian

1pedestrian Brown Belt

August 2019 – the military bioweapon lab at Fort Detrick is deemed “unsafe” and closed.
    18 October, 2019 – Event 201, a rehearsal for a worldwide pandemic caused by a deadly coronavirus, is held in the US.
    18 October, 2019 – the same day as Event 201 begins, the Military Games start in Wuhan including a delegation of 300 US military personnel. Early November 2019 – coronavirus breaks out in Wuhan. The timelines fit an either accidental or deliberate release by the US military.

Killuminatrix likes this.
  5. Oeshon

Oeshon ช่างมันเถอะ

Wouldn't surprise me given that the deep state is willing to do basically anything to stop Trump

covenant likes this.
  6. covenant

covenant Black Belt

how could the us military accidentally release the virus and why werent all the military game participants taking the chyna virus back to their countries.

admit it china guy, you fucked up.

7. nefti

nefti Red Belt

Say this is true: that somehow the us infiltrated a totalitarian regime and spread the coronavirus.

By now there would be mass executions of high lvl military/intelligence officials for incompetence. For that's how the party handles this kindnof situation.

Hogey likes this.
  8. Grenz

Grenz Brown Belt

Epidemiologist have been warning us since SARS that another pandemic was going to break out in China's wet markets. But your scenario is obviously way more plausible.

Hoof Hearted, S Class, Bald1 and 3 others like this.
  9. glenwo2

glenwo2 Adamantium Belt

Nope. It was developed in China.

The End.

10. dragonsfly

dragonsfly ----------------------------

A strong new wave of ''The US did it have just hit the Social medias'' I don't wanna share it here least that I get thread banned again. Brace yourselves for the storm and Patient zero has been named I don't know if it is true or not. We will have to wait and see

Killuminatrix likes this.
  11. glenwo2

glenwo2 Adamantium Belt

Placed you on Ignore for such Conspiracy-bullshit. Jesus Christ....

12. glenwo2

glenwo2 Adamantium Belt

You should be thread banned for using the term "Patient Zero".

S Class, ShinkanPo and Curmudgeon like this.
  13. trac209

trac209 Red Belt

This event has really given us a window into who is either retarded or a Chinese national living elsewhere....

14. ShinkanPo

ShinkanPo 넌 항상 내 마음 속에있을거야

Reddit is infested with Chyna shills.

Grenz, uppercutbus, Raptac and 6 others like this.
  15. Gunny

Gunny Gold Belt

I began wondering if they were making the pivot you describe over the weekend when I saw this article in the South China Morning Post not so subtly hinting at an Italian origin for the virus.

Coronavirus: ‘strange pneumonia’ seen in Lombardy in November, leading Italian doctor says
    To be fair, the SCMP is Hong Kong based and will, at times, be critical of the regime however they are also owned by Jack Ma and this particular reporter is from their Beijing desk and is assigned to matters of Chinese military and diplomacy. Not hard to read between the lines that the CCP is feeding her this story, which would otherwise be completely off her beat.

Now with the ambassador backpedaling it looks obvious to me that Trump pushing back, repeatedly calling it a “Chinese Virus” knocked them off their US CT and onto an Italian one. Sadly, I have little doubt that the Europeans will make themselves easier targets.

GrandNewb, S Class and MicroBrew like this.
  16. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

I was going to mention that article, to let people know this is the latest angle of attack by the CCP. There is another article saying Virigina Doctors noticed a pnemonia like symtom with patients. Both articles were being touted on other forums by CCP shills.

SCMP does publish some decent articles, but overall it goes light on the CCP. Jack Ma is not going to risk his life, liberty and business by being critical of the CCP. That's even assuming he would be critical of the CCP even if he would face no consequences. He could be just as much a Nationalist as the CCP.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
    S Class and Gunny like this.
  17. Hogey

Hogey Red Belt

Ccp going to blame foreigners on a “second wave” of corona

uppercutbus, GrandNewb and S Class like this.
  18. Orgasmo

Orgasmo Silver Belt

<LikeReally5>

Have a look at China's wildlife wet markets. They're better virus incubators than any man built labs. They got at least one in every major urban centres. It's a miracle that they're not having outbreaks every other Tuesday over there.

19. cunglaowins

cunglaowins Purple Belt

I’ve been thinking about this. I know of Americans eating street food in SE Asia and have probs afterwards but the locals seem OK. The Chinese people there have been eating the same things for hundreds of years so they must have some immunity to them. Why are so many outbreaks in recent years? What changed?

It could be like the perfect storm kinda scenario like the tipping point: when one or several factors get to certain values the whole thing comes crashing down. Wonder what those factors are? Population density?

20. SBJJ

SBJJ Gold Belt

My daughter was part of the VEX robotics championship team for 2 years. This is was the elementary school division. It is actually a very big deal with teams from around the world competing. Her second year the 2 Chinese teams were continually caught cheating. Altering their robots after inspection and shit like that. It was the coaches that were doing the cheating right in front of the kids. It finally resulted in one of the teams being disqualified (only time I ever saw it). The Chinese were hated by every other team from American to European to Japan and so on.

It is in their culture that you must win at all cost