Chimaev says he got into a dispute with Kevin Holland because he thought Holland worked at the hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

200.gif

Dick move from Chimaev not gonna lie haha, we don't have the Full context, and Holland hasn't really given his side but that wasn't the best move from Chimaev, a LOT of people are gonna interpret that as Racist. R/MMA comments are reflecting this already.

Quite the opposite bro, most sherdoggers love comments like that and claim people are pussies if they find it offensive.

200.gif

Dick move from Chimaev not gonna lie haha, we don't have the Full context, and Holland hasn't really given his side but that wasn't the best move from Chimaev, a LOT of people are gonna interpret that as Racist. R/MMA comments are reflecting this already.
Yeah it's not exactly the most intelligent comment to make for the reasons you've mentioned.

Hope it won't cause a shitstorm, i like both Holland and Chimaev.

200.gif

I mean, why would he think he worked in the hotel as a maid? Wtf lol. Obviously he was being a little racist here

Quite the opposite bro, most sherdoggers love comments like that and claim people are pussies if they find it offensive.

<[analyzed}>

The fun hasn't started yet my Brother, this Thread's just getting started but I see what you're doing lol.

Edit: @Willy Knuckles Not disagreeing, I said a LOT of people, but I'm waiting for Holland to give his side of the Story. I'll hold judgment, but don't think I said "Dick move" without those thoughts in mind.

200.gif

I'm not touching the race bait. He could genuinely thought that although a muscular black guy cleaning hotels doesn't seem likely.

My issue with hearing this story is, if he thought Holland was staff, than man he must be a dick to actual real hotel staff.

lmao some fools in here searching for some sympathy from BLM but the truth is that it was an honest mistake. If you intepret this into BLM issue then you must be an idiot

Last edited:
I'm not touching the race bait. He could genuinely thought that although a muscular black guy cleaning hotels doesn't seem likely.

My issue with hearing this story is, if he thought Holland was staff, than man he must be a dick to actual real hotel staff.
Lol the man was making a racist joke, this probably isn't even what actually happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back