Chimaev now has more instagram followers than Terence Crawford, Naoya Inoue and Errol Spence Jr.

UFC is thriving, bro

Is Instagram the main format for Japanese people? I'd think Inoue has a lot of followers in Japan as he seems a big star over there and they're more into boxing than MMA.

Is Instagram the main format for Japanese people? I'd think Inoue has a lot of followers in Japan as he seems a big star over there and they're more into boxing than MMA.
Is he as big as tenshin or horiguchi in Japan?

Pretty nuts... Does anyone know why he took like 10 months off between his previous fight before the UFC and debut? seems weird seeing as he's so keen for fights now, is it just a now he's getting paid on in a platform people give a shit about thing..

This is just the beginning. Once all is said and done Khamzat will be known as one of the greatest warrior in history. Statues will be built , poems will be written , paintings will be painted and kids all over the world will sing songs about his glory while holding hands in circle around campfires. A new Borz religion may even be founded in his name.

The next step of human evolution has arrived

Pretty nuts... Does anyone know why he took like 10 months off between his previous fight before the UFC and debut? seems weird seeing as he's so keen for fights now, is it just a now he's getting paid on in a platform people give a shit about thing..

If I were to guess, difficulty in getting fights...why fight a guy, where you know it's an automatic loss.

Back