Chilling Exchange Between Muslim Student and Jewish Professor

fat and unattractive chicks are always trying to win inclusive points by being edgy freedom fighter or some shit LOL.

I think he just means, if it had been a white non muslim saying something similar that they would've gotten in a heap of trouble.
Something similar? Our minds can't even comprehend what that would look like. The Israel-Palestine battle is the worst examples to use for your generic double-standard argument, which is already misused constantly.

Something similar? Our minds can't even comprehend what that would look like. The Israel-Palestine battle is the worst examples to use for your generic double-standard argument, which is already misused constantly.
We're not talking about the whole picture though, this video and this discussion is specifically about the leader of Hamas calling for a genocide of Jews world wide (Which kind of changes the whole Israel-Palestine discussion anyway).

If a Christian white separatist called for a genocide of black people world wide in a similar situation, that would be a proper comparison.

We're not talking about the whole picture though, this video and this discussion is specifically about the leader of Hamas calling for a genocide of Jews world wide (Which kind of changes the whole Israel-Palestine discussion anyway).

If a Christian white separatist called for a genocide of black people world wide in a similar situation, that would be a proper comparison.
We just disagree then. Because in my mind there is absolutely no way you can just substitute the names in the Israel-Palestine debate and use it as a double standard argument. Those people are actually in a legitimate conflict with people dying on both sides. In war you want to kill your enemy. I'm not trying to judge or get involved. But the point is that is way too complex of an issue. And as I said, the double standard argument is already a weak foundation to make a point.

We just disagree then. Because in my mind there is absolutely no way you can just substitute the names in the Israel-Palestine debate and use it as a double standard argument. Those people are actually in a legitimate conflict with people dying on both sides. In war you want to kill your enemy. I'm not trying to judge or get involved. But the point is that is way too complex of an issue. And as I said, the double standard argument is already a weak foundation to make a point.
It is infinitely complex, but that still doesn't justify a call for genocide of Jews world wide. That's way different than "death to Israel " chants.

It is infinitely complex, but that still doesn't justify a call for genocide of Jews world wide. That's way different than "death to Israel " chants.
Whether it does or doesn't I don't have an opinion. My only point is that it is almost insane to think you can just replace Israel and Palestine with white and colored and then think you are going to arrive at any legitimate point.

i think old is the best description. muslims don't like israel? shocking.

the way she leans in and dramatically says "for it" and previously "you want me to put myself on a cross?" makes me think this is an imbecile who thinks her life is a movie and she's the lead role.

Well said. I was thinking similarly.

I call her and the millions (maybe hundreds of millions) like her "the infected." Totally brainwashed by the Islamic lie-machine.

Funny thing is if Muslim migrants stayed in the Middle East I'd probably be for them over the Jews based on ignorance. It's only that I've experienced these mouth breathing mongoloids first hand that I see the Jewish side of things......

Big Jewish conspiracy to win global empathy by engineering wars to push Muslims into the west and win public opinion? .... Almost definitely.

The Problem is we secularist are being undermined by other non Muslim Religious nut jobs, by constantly preaching secularism is Evil!!!

How are we going to push Islam out of culture if other people will give the Secularist cause a bad name?

I don't think we will win, honestly. I think Islam will conquer the globe and do so violently (given we are talking on a 100 year time span).

Of course it would be winnable if people didn't denounce secularism and we joined together against holy war. But people will be too accommodating to Islam, until they start demanding too much (sharia courts for example), and by then it will probably be too late. I suppose China will be the last to fall to Islamic regime.

Of course I could be way off base, and I hope I'm wrong.

I don't think we will win, honestly. I think Islam will conquer the globe and do so violently (given we are talking on a 100 year time span).

Of course it would be winnable if people didn't denounce secularism and we joined together against holy war. But people will be too accommodating to Islam, until they start demanding too much (sharia courts for example), and by then it will probably be too late. I suppose China will be the last to fall to Islamic regime.

Of course I could be way off base, and I hope I'm wrong.

Western civilization is becoming increasingly dumbed down, overly feminized and uncultered. Reason, logic and morality are being rejected in favour of political dogma, degeneracy and selfishness. We are victims of our own success in way, a Europe free of war for 70 years, wealth and a high standard of living means we have become complaicent, naive and soft. We now (wrongly) think all cultures and people are equal and that we can all live together in some multicultural eutopia, that there are no bad people with bad intentions in this World.

What's happening with Islam is a stronger, more ruthless, more barbaric culture is taking over from a more advanced but weaker one. It's something that has happened many times throughout history.

I miss Nicky
tumblr_inline_oa9wdni4Iu1qenu8a_500.gif

Back