Chilling Exchange Between Muslim Student and Jewish Professor

So did the school expel her, or at least suspend her and send her to cultural sensitivity camp?

So did the school expel her, or at least suspend her and send her to cultural sensitivity camp?
I didn't even think of that. If a white guy said the same thing about someone colored at a conference held by a colored person, BLM would be blocking roads in protest, the guy would be investigated/ facing criminal charges, he would be expelled from the college, blackballed from future employment, and lose all his friends.

A strange part about this thread is seeing people talk about Israel like it's a 51st state or some shit.

I didn't even think of that. If a white guy said the same thing about someone colored at a conference held by a colored person, BLM would be blocking roads in protest, the guy would be investigated/ facing criminal charges, he would be expelled from the college, blackballed from future employment, and lose all his friends.
Maybe the worst comparison i've ever seen on Sherdog.

She should have just said "the crusades" and dropped the mic

Old man owned her ass like a boss. Her pasty ass looks like a convert, too.

What scum. I hope she's had that heart attack she's inevitably racing towards already.

Yeah she does not have that Arab accent or maybe she was born in the USA so she has the American accent
but grew up in an Arab Family she sounded Arab when saying her full name.

Yeah the Proffesor really owned her.

Good point.

Well, I feel all secularists need to fight for the separation of church and state in all its forms and for free speech as long as we can. Given what we know about the growth rate of Islam, it will likely be a difficult battle, if winnable at all.

The Problem is we secularist are being undermined by other non Muslim Religious nut jobs, by constantly preaching secularism is Evil!!!

How are we going to push Islam out of culture if other people will give the Secularist cause a bad name?

You bet that would happen to a white person in the same situation. Ridiculous double standard.

Back