Chilling Exchange Between Muslim Student and Jewish Professor

By chilling you mean really old right?

If you don't condemn Hamas you obviously support it? Meh. I hate hearing that kind of logic, but I guess you can use it against people like this that obviously have a position. But this is like in politics where a candidate is forced to "disavow" supporters or else he believes what they do. It's bs. But I like the end where that woman whispers dramatically "for it" like it was some great historical moment that will forever be remembered by her people.

....... For it .....

giphy.gif

Not every Islamic person is like her. However, How many Islamic lunatics like her are we letting to cross our borders every year?

If you don't condemn Hamas you obviously support it? Meh. I hate hearing that kind of logic, but I guess you can use it against people like this that obviously have a position. But this is like in politics where a candidate is forced to "disavow" supporters or else he believes what they do. It's bs. But I like the end where that woman whispers dramatically "for it" like it was some great historical moment that will forever be remembered by her people.

You've got to be kidding. She just supported the killing of the Jews at the end.

Brrrr it's cold in here
there must be some religion in the atmosphere

That is the Islamic version of Trigglypuff.

Actually those two are probably facebook friends.

the way she leans in and dramatically says "for it" and previously "you want me to put myself on a cross?" makes me think this is an imbecile who thinks her life is a movie and she's the lead role.

the way she leans in and dramatically says "for it" and previously "you want me to put myself on a cross?" makes me think this is an imbecile who thinks her life is a movie and she's the lead role.

I think a lot of SJWs have an extremely difficult hard time determining reality from fantasy.

I think he's just cutting straight to the point. I can see why you would think this- it's a strange and dramatic way for people to communicate, but he correctly identified a terrorist supporter by her rhetoric, and gave her no room to maneuver.

I think he's just cutting straight to the point. I can see why you would think this- it's a strange and dramatic way for people to communicate, but he correctly identified a terrorist supporter by her rhetoric, and gave her no room to maneuver.

Well, apparently the whole student organization are terrorist supporters.

Can someone please explain to me why the open boarders/bringing in refugees thing is a good idea?

Well, apparently the whole student organization are terrorist supporters.

Can someone please explain to me why the open boarders/bringing in refugees thing is a good idea?
Because we must have social justice;)

This is why we don't want Hillary elected and why we need to elect Trump.

Back