Child rapist being released from jail, no longer a threat coz he's transitioning to a female.

He should be immediately killed

Inb4 @MardyBum comes in and defends this pedophile too

Sick fuck

Release him into a pit of fire and then grind the remains and feed them to the rest of the pedos and rinse repeat until none remain

Unpopular opinion.
Thats the price to pay for forcing abnormal behavior as normal into society.

This thing should be executed.

Last edited:
This is the logical outcome of "born that way" BS about sexuality and gender.

Not surprised at all.

This evil man has now been baptised and reborn into the Cult of the Progressive.

As I have said before, if the justice system (which is supposed to be blind) will not mete out due punishment, it will be left to the victims and their families/loved ones to do it.

Not advocating violence, just calling it like it is.

If you don't want Josie squatting in a stall next to your daughter you are a transphobic bigot.

When I open the thread I thought that was in UK, or some other eurotrash country, sad happing right here. This is absolutely mental, the libtards are going to turn this country into a freakshow.

“We don’t believe we have evidence sufficient to prove Josie Smith has a significant chance of reoffending,” Hicks said late last week."

- So it's not because she's reassigning. But instead the result of the reassignment changes the likelihood due to.... science.

"Hicks cautioned the public not to overreact to Smith’s upcoming release. Smith will be subject to sex-offender registration requirements for the rest of her life, Hicks said, which includes regular meetings with a probation officer and a listing on an attorney general clearinghouse."

- So she's being observed and not really just being let off the hook.

"“essentially prove an offender has a chance offending greater than 51% for the rest of his life.” That becomes harder to prove when an offender significantly lowers his testosterone levels, which has a significantly higher impact on sex drive than estrogen."

- So.... science.

"a Midwest Christian Services student"
When will we deal with the real problem of Christianity?

The ages of his victims must surely put him in the most serious category of offenders ? , I don't get why he's even been considered for release .

Only wish death upon others if youre willing to be the executioner. Little mental gymnastics routine for the thread. If you and only you were given the opportunity to slay the subject by flaying and salting, no pansy ass guns involved, free of consequence other than your future nightmares, would you do it?

If not then dont wish it, because it holds you and by extension us back.

If so, I hespeck that. Id only have visceral and spiritual issues, no moral qualms, with carrying that out if it had been close loved ones who were victimized.

The politics involved dont matter. They never did and never will, all roads lead to one of two places. Yes, its that simple.

This is weird. So dude was supposed ed d to be kept in a mental health facility for the rest of his life because hes likely to reoffend, but is gonna basically chemically castrate himself, and that's good enough.

Dont think I agree with releasing them based on that assumption. should have a whole new analyses on their likelihood to reoffend.
Dude found a loophole. the system is rotten enough to give him one and see it through. People should hang for this. Wish I could be called for jury duty for the future suicide of this fiend

The ages of his victims must surely put him in the most serious category of offenders ? , I don't get why he's even been considered for release .
As far as I can tell, he was convicted of sexually assaulting a fellow student at his university in 2014. While in prison, he confessed to the other crimes, but wasn't convicted of them. The state was going to have him civilly committed, but since he's trans now, he's being released, but is being supervised. Seems like bullshit to me.

I mean, has it at least chopped its dick off? I could see that

But not because a clever criminal decided to grow their hair long

Only wish death upon others if youre willing to be the executioner. Little mental gymnastics routine for the thread. If you and only you were given the opportunity to slay the subject by flaying and salting, no pansy ass guns involved, free of consequence other than your future nightmares, would you do it?

If not then dont wish it, because it holds you and by extension us back.

If so, I hespeck that. Id only have visceral and spiritual issues, no moral qualms, with carrying that out if it had been close loved ones who were victimized.

The politics involved dont matter. They never did and never will, all roads lead to one of two places. Yes, its that simple.
Wtf are you even talking about? It holds us back?? What? He raped a baby! I have no doubt there would be a line of people ready to kill this monster but that's besides the point. Someone that immoral and demented should be executed. Period.

In a way this is chemical castration however transitioning to female doesn't make your brain less fucked up. The level of testosterone can be significantly reduced but that person will never see a child like a normal person, he will always be a predator. He's an extreme case and shouldn't be released imo.

“We don’t believe we have evidence sufficient to prove Josie Smith has a significant chance of reoffending,” Hicks said late last week."

- So it's not because she's reassigning. But instead the result of the reassignment changes the likelihood due to.... science.

"Hicks cautioned the public not to overreact to Smith’s upcoming release. Smith will be subject to sex-offender registration requirements for the rest of her life, Hicks said, which includes regular meetings with a probation officer and a listing on an attorney general clearinghouse."

- So she's being observed and not really just being let off the hook.

"“essentially prove an offender has a chance offending greater than 51% for the rest of his life.” That becomes harder to prove when an offender significantly lowers his testosterone levels, which has a significantly higher impact on sex drive than estrogen."

- So.... science.

"a Midwest Christian Services student"
When will we deal with the real problem of Christianity?

I'm with you, but confessing to as much as he had should keep him locked up for life.

I wonder why none of his other confessions were investigated or prosecuted.

Umm....how does gender reassignment change who you are attracted to?

They released him the wrong way. They should have released him from a helicopter, with no parachute.

Too Soon, man.

I get the sentiment but....Kobe.

I would dump him in the ocean in an area infested with Sharks myself.

Back