Child rapist being released from jail, no longer a threat coz he's transitioning to a female.

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
When will this type of insantity end, will it ever?
Trans-people really are flavour of the month/year these days aren't they? So many people, including many in authority, seem far too afraid to state the obvious or the truth when it comes to trans matters nowadays. Whether it's this type of thing, or housing transfemales inside female prisons, or some doctors being ok about giving puberty blockers to little kids, when will the Left ever come to their senses?
To put kid's lives at risk because you wish to appear as woke & pc is mental, i cannot believe it's gotten to this level of idiocy, foolishness.

Imo i'm certain this person will molest kids again. This person raped 15 kids including a 1yr old BABY! I wonder what will happen to the officials who said it was ok for this prisoner to be released when she does reoffend?

'The Iowa Attorney General’s Office is no longer seeking the commitment of a former Midwest Christian Services student convicted of myriad sex crimes because the individual now identifies as a woman.'

https://eu.desmoinesregister.com/st...-after-sex-reassignment-treatment/4479275002/

He simply looks like someone who should be executed. Look at how long and curved his right (left side of picture) eyebrow is. Some kind of inbred eye brow, disgusting

Wood?

820f7911-1505-49f9-9272-7f8d91d43e97-Joseph_M._Smith.jpg

When will this type of insantity end, will it ever?
Trans-people really are flavour of the month/year these days aren't they? So many people, including many in authority, seem far too afraid to state the obvious or the truth when it comes to trans matters nowadays. Whether it's this type of thing, or housing transfemales inside female prisons, or some doctors being ok about giving puberty blockers to little kids, when will the Left ever come to their senses?
To put kid's lives at risk because you wish to appear as woke & pc is mental, i cannot believe it's gotten to this level of idiocy, foolishness.

Imo i'm certain this person will molest kids again. This person raped 15 kids including a 1yr old BABY! I wonder what will happen to the officials who said it was ok for this prisoner to be released when she does reoffend?

'The Iowa Attorney General’s Office is no longer seeking the commitment of a former Midwest Christian Services student convicted of myriad sex crimes because the individual now identifies as a woman.'

https://eu.desmoinesregister.com/st...-after-sex-reassignment-treatment/4479275002/

how many of these evil stories from the left do we need.

Mentally ill people stick together just to prove their sickness is normal

“Joseph Matthew Smith” that’s a mormon, right?

This is weird. So dude was supposed ed d to be kept in a mental health facility for the rest of his life because hes likely to reoffend, but is gonna basically chemically castrate himself, and that's good enough.

Dont think I agree with releasing them based on that assumption. should have a whole new analyses on their likelihood to reoffend.

1. Someone who raped fifteen kids including a one year old should be executed.
2. His victims included both boys and girls.

This is weird. So dude was supposed ed d to be kept in a mental health facility for the rest of his life because hes likely to reoffend, but is gonna basically chemically castrate himself, and that's good enough.

Dont think I agree with releasing them based on that assumption. should have a whole new analyses on their likelihood to reoffend.
What good does that do? So.. he can still function just... cant impregnate? And that will atone for raping 15 kids? I'm being duped ain't I

What good does that do? So.. he can still function just... cant impregnate? And that will atone for raping 15 kids? I'm being duped ain't I

You shouldnt be able to get hard, in theory. But chemical castration doesnt prevent reoofense in other ways.

It looks like he was convicted of 2. Which seems like more than enough reason to think he will reoffend.

They released him the wrong way. They should have released him from a helicopter, with no parachute.

Progress!

This person is beyond redemption, regardless of what other mental illnesses besides pedophelia is rattling around in his deranged head.

Last edited:
If I'm reading the article right 23 now and convicted in 2014, he was 17, possibly younger at the time, a minor. So that probably factors in to whatever sentence he was serving. Minors don't get as harsh sentences, and it only says he was convicted of one count. The rest he admitted?

I also read they tend to commit people to the facility with a 51% change of re-committing. We don't know if it's after or in leu of a prison sentence, it doesn't say.

There's just not enough info on the story.

Hey, a child molester got his dick chopped off, that ain't bad.

Back