Chiesa reveals fractured nose during RDA camp

George Costanza

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Chiesa revealed on Instagram that he suffered a fractured nose in 2 places on December 11th

<mma4>

Source:

If this is true, props to him.

Kinda crazy taking a fight with a fractured nose lol.

Why even release this? It just makes him look like he has a "feel sorry for me attitude" which he already exudes enough of. Really hard to like this guy.....

Makes sense his striking sucks. And his striking defense is even worse.

Yes I saw it was a headbutt. But my statement still stands true.

RDA has sunk so low now even a noseless Chiesa can beat him easy
<{cruzshake}>

Why even release this? It just makes him look like he has a "feel sorry for me attitude" which he already exudes enough of. Really hard to like this guy.....

You see what you wanna see. When you already don't like someone, you'll find more reasons not to.

It's just information. Take it how you want.

Soooooooo, making excuses on a victory? thats new.

Look how much I had to go through, and I still won!

Chiesa revealed on Instagram that he suffered a fractured nose in 2 places on December 11th

<mma4>

Source:

I thought Cerrone and Joe Rogan already debunked being able to fight with a broken nose though? Isn't that why they are mad at Stephen A?

Gonna be weird to root for Colby Covington but if they book the Chiesa fight I might have to

fuckin pathetic, unless you lost don't make fuckin excuses

I noticed his nose looked swollen when he called out Coby, but I thought it was from the fight.

Needs that 50 mill for a scratch though

NINTCHDBPICT000397309433.jpg

<{hughesimpress}>

I've broken my nose twice. Once was a fucking shitty broken nose. I went to prom with that bloated shit & 2 black eyes. It sucked.

The other was a hairline fracture. Evidence of the hairline fracture was gone in days.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not saying I'd have wanted to get punched in the face after.

I'm just saying, there's fractures, and then there's fractures.

You see what you wanna see. When you already don't like someone, you'll find more reasons not to.

It's just information. Take it how you want.

Ya, too many fighters fight with injuries and don't whine about it for me to feel any sympathy towards Chiesa about a minor injury.

every time i see Chiesa he reminds me of carpenter, or a plumber or something. like he should be working a regular working job instead of being a professional fighter on TV.

Back